Dinzag high front sight with CSS rear sight

Can you post up a pic of it looking down the sight plain? I can post up one of mine with Dinzags short FSB and the factory rear pistol sight.

Or take a measurement from the top of the barrel to the top of the front sight post.

I wish Dinzag would make a rear sight replacement to match his short FSB. As mine is now, the front sight post is screwed way down to get it to aim right.

His tall FSB might be too tall for the CSS rear sight, since it's made for the rifle type rear sight block.

Edited by Mullet Man

I can post some pics tomorrow, i'm in bed now. I was just tginking that the Dinzag high front sight is probably the same height as a regular AK front sight (since it works with the replacement rear sight block gas block whtever thing), and the CSS front sight is roughly the same size as a regular AK front sight. Is my thought process semi-valid?

I used the Dinzag low sight with the Krebs rear ghost ring, which lines up fine. The CSS Rear sight looks pretty similar to the ghost ring. You can also buy the ghost ring sight by itself from Arizona Arms LLC

I believe I'm about to pull the trigger on a krebs + dinzag sights combo. However Dinzag recomended the tall FSB. Are you able to get some pictures up please sir?

5bd10c30.jpg

Here's the best pic i have. I got dimensions from dinzag on the short sight and measured them up with the rear peep, they all liined up well.

Edited by SICARIO-
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been look at the CCS front/rear sight combo for the S-12, what was it you didn't like?

I don't like the V front sight, but i've never shot anything other than AK's a whole bunch, so other platforms' sight systems look wierd to me. Also, the block that hangs down off of the front sight ix hideous.