S12 Mag Couplers

I've been searching high and low for two weeks now for some S12 Mag Couplers to no avail. All I can find is the AA kind. No one has the SGM in stock. Does anyone else make a quality (besides the $65 Arredondo). Do any of the vendors here carry those and have them in stock???? Hook a brother up!

Yes, they are legal for 3gun. The problem with all the cheaper couplers is they don't come with a stop for the top of the other mag and your top round will walk out or come out and give you a problem seating your other mag. Save the headache and buy the Arrendondo.

I saw the most spectacular thing at work the other day. Someone came out to the range with an AK rifle, they had two tapco mags stacked floor plate to floor plate and duck taped together. From a standing position the feed lips of bottom mag was almost touching the bench. I wish I'd taken a video of them flipping that bitch over, it was awesome

I saw the most spectacular thing at work the other day. Someone came out to the range with an AK rifle, they had two tapco mags stacked floor plate to floor plate and duck taped together. From a standing position the feed lips of bottom mag was almost touching the bench. I wish I'd taken a video of them flipping that bitch over, it was awesome

that`s a good idea, i`ve got 2 drums and some duct tape big_smile.gif

that`s a good idea, i`ve got 2 drums and some duct tape big_smile.gif

Guess that means no drum solo huh? *padump-tish*