SOLD!!! Thank you for your interest.

Saiga 12 Gauge conversion that I can't get to 100%. I bought a conversion kit from Carolina Shooters to be able to use higher round mags. I am not a proper gun smith, and the trigger/hammer does not reset using low brass, I believe due to the trigger hooks needing to be set differently.

The Saiga shot perfectly prior to the conversion, I have probably put 500-750 rounds through it with maybe one FTE. I tested it out, and found that some part of my work isn't correct. I have to drive 50 minutes each way to go shooting, so going back and forth to see if my gun is working after getting fixed doesn't sound appealing at all.

I have one MD 20 Round, one SGM 10, one SGM 12, and one factory five round magazine. These are all included.

I would like to sell this face to face, so you can inspect the gun. If you are familiar with conversions, you will probably be able to fix this in under an hour. I just don't have the patience.

Frankly, I bought this as a fun project and it really has been a disappointment. I want to have a shot gun that goes bang every time and my gun safe has little room to spare.

If you would like pics of the trigger work, send me an email, I'll respond quickly. My email address is

sillydiabetic@hotmail.com

post-26736-0-29435700-1343181799_thumb.jpgpost-26736-0-66966100-1343181821_thumb.jpgpost-26736-0-81610300-1343181785_thumb.jpg

Edited by sillydiabetic

My brother lives in PDX and has been talking about getting an S12 when he returns from Alaska. He must be wrapping up the season about now, so if he is interested and you still have it we might want to swing by and take a look at what you have.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.