Saiga/AR stuff for FREE if you pickup, or $20 to get it shipped

Free if you pickup from Concord, North Carolina. Otherwise, it's $20 for items in each picture to cover domestic shipping and my time. I'm just cleaning out some stuff that I don't need. All of these items (except for the AR stock) were taken from new firearms that I own. The AR stock was removed from a used AR.

Buy multiple items and I'll cut a deal on shipping. I just need these things gone, but my time is valuable too.

Stock and forearm from Saiga 12. I've got (1) set remaining. I've got (2) sets of these. You can have the screws/slings for the stock, but you do NOT get the forearm attachment bolt. These were removed before the shotguns were even test fired.

S12%2520Stock.jpg

AR-15 .223 carbine handguards. I've got (1) set remaining. I've got (2) sets of these that were removed from new rifles.

AR%2520Carbine%2520handguards.jpg

AR-15 .223 carbine collapsable stock. Came off a used rifle that I purchased, but still in excellent condition. Riser snaps on top if needed. Fits commercial size tubes, at least that is the size of the one that it was removed. I cannot test fit it to a mil-spec tube. I do not know the name-brand. Pending pickup.

No%2520name%2520stock%2520and%2520riser.jpg

Edited by Barely
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.