A mild upgrade

Its been a while since I posted my rather mild conversion, and it is still pretty mild....but much more used LOL

I replaced my previous tapco T-6 poly tube with a pignose adapter and external stock block (I know, cut off the tang, but I may one day decide to put on a nice wood stock set like it deserves...) and then took a salvaged ar reciever extension tube and fit an 11oz recoil reducer Id gotten ahold of in a pile of junk a while back inside of the tube, then epoxy sealed it inside.

Voila an incredibly hideous stock setup that seems to balance just in front of the mag release. and should, in theory, reduce recoil some what. Ill find out when I hopefully drag it out to the range next week to test this theory either way, tinkering is fun.

In the future, I May end up changing out the pistol grip to something else but truth be told Ive become accustomed to it, and really, im not sure if it would be worth changing anyway.

s12update.jpg

I happen to like the SAW grip. I strongly believe a PG should be about the way it feels to you not how it looks to you or anyboby else. After all isn't it the place most touched on the gun? I think a guy once said it's seldom the same whats appealing to the eye and touch. I think he was talking about fat chicks but it makes sense.