Another satisfied customer (yours and mine)

Hey Greg, Unclejake here. I had recently installed Kushnapup stock on an S-12 for a customer, and told him that he would probably need either your reliability kit and /or some polishing to make it run perfectly. Well, he decided to try it without it to start with, and guess what didn't happen...that's right, it didn't cycle properly. FTE. So he called me back and I told him to go ahead , get your kit, and bring it to me. He did, along with 100 rounds of Federal #8 shot.

After tearing her down, cleaning the gas system and cleaning out the holes (all 4 of them...lucky for him) and installing the kit, I put her back together and loaded up the MD drums and all the mags, I had 100 rounds ready to go. AND GO THEY DID!!! As fast as I could pull the trigger it went bang. Cycled perfectly, no FTE's, nothing but a new clear path through the vines at the bottom of my back yard!!

So thanks for selling these, made him a very happy customer and I didn't have to do any polishing, so that made me happy!!

Have a good one!

Jake