Sign in to follow this  
SaigaNoobie

WTS: Saiga 100. 30-06

I have a Saiga 100 in 30-06. I've seen them priced as high as $3800!

Here's what you get:

post-6947-0-08966400-1343689509_thumb.jpg

post-6947-0-76624700-1343689515_thumb.jpg

post-6947-0-71306300-1343689525_thumb.jpg

post-6947-0-02664500-1343689534_thumb.jpg

One (1) Saiga-100 in the ULTRA RARE -->>>30-06<<<-- TWO 4 Round Internal Box Magazines! (One of the magazine's followers has some grinding on it when i attempted to fit it into a BAR 30-06 magazine.... But it still works 100%)

As far as I know, there are only 50 of these in existence in the USA. This is the ultimate Saiga Collectible. Marked 2004, it's been 8 years since they've been imported!

I'm asking $2500 OBO. Shipped to your FFL and Insured for full value.

If you're local in South Florida, I will Bring you the gun AND 900 rounds of Non-Corrosive 30-06 ammunition. (Greek Surplus I believe)

Thanks for looking! super_man.gif

Edited by SN13

In seriousness, good luck! Would be nice to see a baseline for value. I'd still love to pick one up for $600-800 some day :D

As I expected, no one is biting at $3800 or $2500. It's not worth that much. In all seriousness, If you want to make me a decent offer I'd be open to OBO.

I'll give you $500 cash. I really want a "Garand" but I'll settle for this cheap commie weapon that nobody seems to own.

As a collector of Saigas, this is the rare gem of the collectionred_heart.gif . I'd rather run it over with a bulldozer than sell it for $500! No, offence. electric_shock.gif

• Like 1

No offence taken. I was being a little sarcastic given some of the comparisons with a garand above. Best of luck with the sale. I believe you are offering the rifle at a very good price point.

I'm open to trades. I will take the following as trade: (1) S-12 in any working condition. + (1) Saiga-.308 21" barrel. + (1) Saiga .223 w/ 16" barrel. (Can be in stock or converted forms) biggrin.png

Edited by SN13

trade for a nice S12 or converted various saiga rifle. Reasonable. But dont kid yourself. Deep down inside you know 3800 is stupid and you might as well play the lotto. Ill go in with you on tickets, lets play!

• Like 1

Bump! super_man.gif

Price reduced to $1750 OBO Shipped and insured.

Gun as-is, can send any photo from any angle prior to purchase.

exciting.gif

Edited by SN13

My goodness you retards this thread is from JULY 2012.  Why the heck are you people still bumping it

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the douchebag tree...

• Like 3

My goodness you retards this thread is from JULY 2012.  Why the heck are you people still bumping it

I love this thread.  BTT!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Tromix - Lead Delivery Systems
Dinzag Arms
CHAOS, Inc
Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc
Cobra's Custom
Carolina Shooters Supply
R & R Targets
LONE STAR ARMS
SGM Tactical
Mach 1 Arsenal