Selling my SLR-106FR

post-26089-0-22368600-1343743610_thumb.jpg

I'm the second owner. I've kept it clean and put about 500 rounds through it. It's never failed to feed or eject with 55gr, 62gr, and . Serial has a BD prefix so the feed ramp is good to go. Includes everything in the picture: (2) 30-round Circle 10 magazines (one smoke, one black), and (1) 5-round Arsenal magazine useful for sighting. Also includes a BP-02 mount and Vortex (Viper I think, discontinued) scope.

Asking $875. No trades. Figure +$25 for ground shipping to your FFL, and buyer pays FFL any additional FFL fees. Will accept M.O. and personal checks, but I will wait for those to clear before shipping.

I also have 3 lightly-used Kimber Solo magazines for sale: (2) 8-rounders, and (1) 6-rounder

post-26089-0-15003100-1343745612_thumb.jpg

Asking $40 for all three, includes shipping.

• 4 weeks later...

SLR106-FR is still for sale. Now $850 + Shipping, added FFL cost, etc.

Kimber Solo Mags are still available. Now Free to good home, + shipping (figure $10).

Lastly, I have a clean Benelli Supernova Tactical (18.5" barrel) with Comfortech stock and ghostring sights for sale. It's seen about 200 rounds. It eats all shells. This also includes a somewhat hard-to-find Benelli Collapsible stock! Email me for pictures or additional details. Asking $700 + shipping, FFL cost, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for one more time before I sell these nice long guns at the gun shop:

* SLR106FR is still for sale. $800. Includes shipping.

* Benelli Supernova Tactical 12ga w/ Comfortech Stock, ghost ring sights, and collapsible stock. $625. Includes shipping.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.