Bolt Carriers now on Sale!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure at this time. He's busy now finishing a US made Saiga prototype.   Doug

Bolts are in the works!   Doug

R&R is now offering their US made bolt carriers for $280. These improved Saiga 12 bolt carriers will be available with left or right side charging handles and will include a full lenght gas pisto

Posted Images

Are you still making the bolt and carrier for the S12?

Some of us sent our items to Pauly, but his site has gone silent and a couple dozen of us are wondering if we will ever get our parts - some of us are going on a year waiting. I have one that has been all reworked. I sent my S12 bolt carrier, trigger group and heavy duty bolt. I've never shot the weapon due to waiting on these parts, and now a number of the newer threads have been pinned closed and there is no communication. He did have time to cash all of our checks though...

Thanks,

Gabriel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My original Saiga BC broke after a few thousand rounds. Is there any way to get an R&R carrier to Europe?

The usual sources for R&R stuff (e.g. midway) do not sell them.

I have a call in to Robert, hope to have an answer for you later today.

Doug

9:42 AM - PM sent.

Are Saiga 12 bolts still in the works? I would be (along with I'm sure a couple dozen other people) extremely interested in purchasing one as no progress has been made as of yet to recover our bolts and carriers from paul.  Thank you.

Yes, still in works but not done yet, seems like all the CNC shops in Western Oregon are busy so Robert is having trouble getting parts made.  You can call him at 503-551-7283 to get on the list, no deposit necessary.

Doug

• 1 month later...

I would be up for a pre-order group buy also!

no, never preorder, then you are in the same boat again, with more money out the window... wait until they are avail and ready...

Robert has done preorders in the past but doesn't take deposits, just names.  I worked for a guy in Venezuela that had a saying, "he who pays first eats rotten fish".

Doug

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll see Robert next week in Raton, NM for the Rocky Mountain 3Gun Match, I will check with him then.

Doug

Robert says that the carriers are being manufactured now but there is a list already going for those so contact him if you want to be on the list. Bolts will be starting after the carriers get done. Probably a good idea to call and get on the list for those too!

Doug

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...