Bolt Carriers now on Sale!

Design is pretty much finished, Robert is working on getting 3D models made to check fit and function.  Looking to have a working gun by spring.  I hope to have one of the first ones!

Doug

Looking forward to seeing that on P.F.S.! These are good times.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure at this time. He's busy now finishing a US made Saiga prototype.   Doug

Bolts are in the works!   Doug

R&R is now offering their US made bolt carriers for $280. These improved Saiga 12 bolt carriers will be available with left or right side charging handles and will include a full lenght gas pisto

Posted Images

Are just the pistons available?  I have an extra saiga 12 bolt and carrier, but the saiga I have now, the 030 type has a different piston.

Is this something that could be available from you?

Thanks

Robert makes pistons give him a call at 503-551-7283 to see what he has available.

Doug

Design is pretty much finished, Robert is working on getting 3D models made to check fit and function.  Looking to have a working gun by spring.  I hope to have one of the first ones!

Doug

Looking forward to seeing that on P.F.S.! These are good times.

Last I heard he had a frame finished and was hoping to have a working prototype done soon.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...