NEW MAGAZINE FROM BULGARIA!

NEW MAGAZINE FROM BULGARIA!

M-47BA - New 7.62 magazine never imported into the US before!

m47ba.png

M-47BA

Retail Price: $19.99

You may have seen a version of this magazine around the internet. The difference between them is the other version only had metal reinforcement around the lips. That version as well as other mags that are all polymer can crack.

Much like the beloved Circle 10 magazines from Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria, these new magazines feature the steel reinforcements in the spine, lips, and locking lugs that have made circle 10 magazines popular.

m-47ba.png

Don’t miss out on this bargain! Place your order online at http://www.k-var.com or with one of our helpful sales representatives.

Grab yours now

This first shipment was just a test shipment to see how they do and with the rate we are selling them we probably won't have any to do testing this time around. They are good magazines, but the Circle 10's are still better. We will probably do some testing with the next batch of these. As far as other calibers go I don't know if we will see them or not. I'm sure that if they have them then at some point we will probably bring them in.

• Like 1

Received the new Bulgy mag and the 40rd ((10)) from K-Var yesterday.

The new Bulgy seems like a waffle-less ((10)) on first impression. Very clean looking and new. Included a few images compared to a ((10)).

NB1.jpg

NB2.jpg

NB3.jpg

NB4.jpg

Very pleased so far and do like the smooth mag look with stock forearm and K-Var stock.

NB5.jpg

Edited by NM0

I'm sure I will drop it somewhere eventually. As far as torture test...would of bought two if I was planning that.

I don't expect them to be as tough as full skeleton. It doesn't seem cheap but I am more interested in aesthetics and have ((10))'s and steel milsurps for backups.