Anyone know where to get a 16'' saiga .308 for a decent price?

I'd start looking for one on gunbroker used since you will be modifying it anyway. Local pawn shops have them often since people can't figure out how to use them right or can't afford to feed them.

Better get on it now. The closer we get to the elections, the higher the prices will be.

I never buy guns and ammo 100 before the elections.

• Like 1

I'd start looking for one on gunbroker used since you will be modifying it anyway. Local pawn shops have them often since people can't figure out how to use them right or can't afford to feed them.

Better get on it now. The closer we get to the elections, the higher the prices will be.

97 days till election, don't make us think it will take one second longer please

• Like 1

I have a deal with a local shop and pay some layaway on a quite a few things right now.

• Like 1

Why are they so hard to find?

Supply and demand. Not many were imported and they are becoming more and more popular. It's not like you are looking for a ruger 10-22. The elections always jack up the prices of guns and ammo. The closer we get, the worse the prices get. If we get Obama again, the same rifle will be illegal and worth thousands if it wasn't confiscated by the UN.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...