Houston Gun Shop Supports Online Ammo Ban!!!

Apparenty this low life wants to cash in on the Anti gunners atempt to choke off our supply. I've purchased from him previously and swear to never again, and will inform every forum member and facebook pall of this douche bag. Just as I did Jim Pruittes of Pruits Guns and Ammo when he spoke out against suppressors! So here it is in his own words:

http://www.ktrh.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=426116&article=10312335

Guy's like this make me sick.

• Like 1

Yea I read it. A year ago I was in his shop and saw an unconverted siaga 7.62 for a mere $799!! What a competitive price!!!

Honesty his NFA stuff isn't bad...but regular items are a fucking joke. Seriously 600 for a keltec PMR? Greed is his motives. FUCK HIM.

I kind of get the impression the guy is a dim bulb.

here is the bottom line and it's simple - he's greedy, and if this bill passes then he is going to cash in. always follow the money in any and all situations.

as for his comment on his website, what a load of bull, he just put that there hoping it will stave off any more calls E-mails etc.. I believe that load of BS like I believed zumbo and his "apology"

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

here is the bottom line and it's simple - he's greedy, and if this bill passes then he is going to cash in. always follow the money in any and all situations.

That's fine. I can also vote with my money and my feet. Most of my friends in Houston purchase ammo from gun shows. Cash and carry.

• Like 2

That's fine. I can also vote with my money and my feet. Most of my friends in Houston purchase ammo from gun shows. Cash and carry.

you can find some killer fuckin deals at gun shows, not only on ammo, but other great items that seem to interest gun lovers. but the dude in question def. wins the duke of douche award. anyone that sells guns n ammo and supports over-reaching restrictions on such items deserves to go out business in my book.

I never wish bad on anyone but in this case, I hope his fucking shop blowes up with him in it. His comments on if they have tats and look like gang members we don't sell to them. BULLSHIT he is looking to make money he would sell to the cartels if he get a chance if it means a buck. Compromise equals loss of freedom.

• Like 1

Greed can be a positive force in business. However, if left unchecked it will negatively effect business.

Good greed makes you scour the market for the best product at the best price, so you can move it at a profit. And fight for your market to stay open for your future...

Bad greed is when you burn the market around you to make some "last chance sales". In the end your customers hate you for fleecing them or won't be legally allowed to buy from you.

• Like 3

Benefit of the doubt: He seems fairly apologetic and sincere enough.

Devils Advocate: He seems to be running a solid damage control propaganda campaign and quite full of shit, then again, I don't live in Texas and he offers nothing online, so he'd never have my business anyways. Needless to say, profiling customers and calling feds while not illegal has it's own set of reprecussions, like getting put on do not buy from lists.