Photo
- - - - -

Houston Gun Shop Supports Online Ammo Ban!!!

Tactical Firearms Katy Tx

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 poolingmyignorance

poolingmyignorance

DEFINITELY NOT DIPLOMATIC

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

Apparenty this low life wants to cash in on the Anti gunners atempt to choke off our supply. I've purchased from him previously and swear to never again, and will inform every forum member and facebook pall of this douche bag. Just as I did Jim Pruittes of Pruits Guns and Ammo when he spoke out against suppressors! So here it is in his own words:
http://www.ktrh.com/...rticle=10312335

Guy's like this make me sick.
  • Captain Hero likes this
Our 2nd Amendment right is the most important of all, because it ensures us our ability to ultimately govern ourselves.
The ORGINAL Freedom of Religion is freedom FROM religion: My freedom from your religion and your freedom from mine.

**my post are meant to be general reference, and are not meant to be all inclusive. So if you say or atempt any of the actions that my postings reference ..your on your own*

#2 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

fuck'em i hope he goes out of business.
  • poolingmyignorance likes this

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#3 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Well that's not good. He must be really feeling the heat. The guy really needs to read a little bit and stay informed. From his website:

http://tacticalfirearms.us/

Interesting:
http://www.trianglet.../jeremy-alcede/

Edited by yakdung, 02 August 2012 - 10:29 PM.

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." ~ B. Franklin

#4 poolingmyignorance

poolingmyignorance

DEFINITELY NOT DIPLOMATIC

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

Yea I read it. A year ago I was in his shop and saw an unconverted siaga 7.62 for a mere $799!! What a competitive price!!!
Honesty his NFA stuff isn't bad...but regular items are a fucking joke. Seriously 600 for a keltec PMR? Greed is his motives. FUCK HIM.
Our 2nd Amendment right is the most important of all, because it ensures us our ability to ultimately govern ourselves.
The ORGINAL Freedom of Religion is freedom FROM religion: My freedom from your religion and your freedom from mine.

**my post are meant to be general reference, and are not meant to be all inclusive. So if you say or atempt any of the actions that my postings reference ..your on your own*

#5 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yea I read it. A year ago I was in his shop and saw an unconverted siaga 7.62 for a mere $799!! What a competitive price!!!
Honesty his NFA stuff isn't bad...but regular items are a fucking joke. Seriously 600 for a keltec PMR? Greed is his motives. FUCK HIM.

I kind of get the impression the guy is a dim bulb.

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." ~ B. Franklin

#6 Matthew Hopkins

Matthew Hopkins

Top Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

here is the bottom line and it's simple - he's greedy, and if this bill passes then he is going to cash in. always follow the money in any and all situations.

as for his comment on his website, what a load of bull, he just put that there hoping it will stave off any more calls E-mails etc.. I believe that load of BS like I believed zumbo and his "apology"

Edited by Matthew Hopkins, 02 August 2012 - 10:26 PM.

• poolingmyignorance likes this

#7 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

here is the bottom line and it's simple - he's greedy, and if this bill passes then he is going to cash in. always follow the money in any and all situations.

That's fine. I can also vote with my money and my feet. Most of my friends in Houston purchase ammo from gun shows. Cash and carry.
  • poolingmyignorance and Captain Hero like this

#8 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

That's fine. I can also vote with my money and my feet. Most of my friends in Houston purchase ammo from gun shows. Cash and carry.

you can find some killer fuckin deals at gun shows, not only on ammo, but other great items that seem to interest gun lovers. but the dude in question def. wins the duke of douche award. anyone that sells guns n ammo and supports over-reaching restrictions on such items deserves to go out business in my book.

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#9 SCHULTZE

SCHULTZE

BlindDog Tactical

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

I never wish bad on anyone but in this case, I hope his fucking shop blowes up with him in it. His comments on if they have tats and look like gang members we don't sell to them. BULLSHIT he is looking to make money he would sell to the cartels if he get a chance if it means a buck. Compromise equals loss of freedom.
  • Captain Hero likes this

#10 csspecs

csspecs

Top Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,597 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

Greed can be a positive force in business. However, if left unchecked it will negatively effect business.

Good greed makes you scour the market for the best product at the best price, so you can move it at a profit. And fight for your market to stay open for your future...

Bad greed is when you burn the market around you to make some "last chance sales". In the end your customers hate you for fleecing them or won't be legally allowed to buy from you.
  • G O B, BpS12 and Gulo like this

#11 Gulo

Gulo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

Benefit of the doubt: He seems fairly apologetic and sincere enough.
Devils Advocate: He seems to be running a solid damage control propaganda campaign and quite full of shit, then again, I don't live in Texas and he offers nothing online, so he'd never have my business anyways. Needless to say, profiling customers and calling feds while not illegal has it's own set of reprecussions, like getting put on do not buy from lists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users