I suppose someone could also have pepper spray, or some type of medical device.

I carry around a pouch with me at all times, filled with my insulin and supplies. Could be this, I dont put mine on my belt because it tended to fall off and broken insulin isnt very good for me when away from home. He could also be carrying around candy to give himself diabetes. So there's 2 extremes for ya

I have a photographers vest. I really don't like to feel the lumps and bunchs from what's in my pants pockets, I like my hands free, and some times there's just too much stuff you have to drag around (add a vernier caliper, for example). The HG and holster remains in the pants pocket, is tolerated, but not enjoyed.

I honestly didn't think this many people would respond. One thing i would like to say is i really don't care what he wears, this was more of me just ripping on him for fun.

Oh, being rude and talking shit about someone as a means of amusement is soooo much better than needlessly worrying about what someone else is wearing. Even more so when you have no idea what it is, or how essential it may or may not be to this person. Grow up.

• Like 1

Look man, it's not about whether or not he is carrying things that are important to him. There are a variety of ways to carry any kind of essential items. The fact that something is important to you in no way means that it has to go on a "bat belt".

i think theres no pun intended in any of this. theres just those things in life you take humor from in your own way while you feel pity for them in whatever poor situation were all in. point givin there is something damn wrong with all of us in a sense like this being as there is always going to be someone out there with more money more able to have better things than you while talking the same type of talk we are haveing to his rich friends. my friends we all have the same fate so enjoy the time we have, this is harmless humor and for my point is that its more harmful to cause an issue over this type of humor than to have that humor in the first place.

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence" by Mahatma Gandhi

i do find this funny though, especially whoever mention'd the fanny pack. shit cracked me up..

Edited by skullface405420
  • Like 1

I go in for the last half of my first treament in 2 days, One good thing bout this one is that they're gonna let me take the chemo home and do the treatment that way. I guess they hook me up at the hospital, and then put the bag of chemo in a gay lookin fanny pack, and send me on my way. They're doin it like this so I can get my treatment and still go to work since it's going to be a 4 day treatment and I wouldn't be out by Monday morning.

You never know what somebody maybe carrying in a belt or fanny pack. You also may not know what tough mother @#$%er your looking at.

Sounds really geeky. But in his mind he probably thinks he is an avant-garde, trail blazing trend setter. And at any moment the rest of us are going to recognize him for the cutting edge fashion genius that he is.

Just think about the first guy who blazed a trail by wearing the first fanny pack. He must have been gawked at and mocked also and look at how popular it is now.

I think that first guy may have been more "flaming" than blazing. From what I've seen, the fanny pack is mostly popular with old men tourists walking in and out of cheezy gift shops. It sort of goes along with their short pants, milky white legs, black socks, and sandals. rolleyes.gif

Hey! lay off the guys with milky white legs. It's a defense mechanism. Anyone who tries to pants me will be blinded! (then shot)