Will there ever be drums to fit the magwell?

Does anyone know of any? Heard of any rumors of the being made? Ways to modifie the existing ones to work? How do u edit the title to say fit?

Izhmash magwell and molot magwell yes. Does exist for quite some time already. Magwell drums as well as a conversation kits. Not sure about other magwells.

JT Engineering has a Magwell that will accept Drums and Sticks. According to what I've read on his sub-forum here, he isn't sure if he is going to market it or not. I know I'd pick one up!

If JT Engineering released their magwell that accepts MD-20 drums and stick mags, I would buy three.

I like the fact that MD20 drums now fit up tight against the bottom of the receiver without a magwell. I wouldn't be against having it work with a magwell but I also don't see a huge benefit in it either.

Does anyone know of any? Heard of any rumors of the being made? Ways to modifie the existing ones to work? How do u edit the title to say fit?

Izhmash magwell and molot magwell yes. Does exist for quite some time already. Magwell drums as well as a conversation kits. Not sure about other magwells.

yep but for the Maxround / AA drum

It can be done for the MD20 but definitly not for sale

post-23663-0-01631500-1332973764_thumb.jpg

Edited by RamLake
  • 5 months later...

In another thread about converting a magwell gun into a rock-and-lock gun, I mentioned the possibility of making a part that would do that, which would basically be a magwell that is cut off flush with the receiver. That got me thinking that a magwell could be made in 2 pieces whereby an extension piece could be snapped on and off. Then you could go back and forth between the different types of mags including drums.