Project evlblksbs.... 100 rounds of Win Univ/MD-20 drums.... FLAWLESS&

That looks like a fun range. Cool video, great gun.

The evl8 is a winner, for sure. The range was better before they locked up all of the poppers. It's ok though, I'm working on getting the code to the target shack. I may have to give someone a deal on a pool or something, lol.

That is awsome wish i could have one in my state.

Don't wish.... get the hell outta there! You are behind enemy lines!

• Like 2

COOL VID BUT I THINK YOU MAY NEED MORE md 20 DRUMS IT DOSEN'T LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE ENOUGHhaha.gif

I only have 12 now. I had a couple of friends talk me out of some.

nice !! I love they way you throw those 80.00 dollar drums around lol !

The MD-20s take the abuse well, but I'm not sure that the ProMag drums would fast long for me. I figure if they can't take a little abuse then I don't want them. +1 for MD Arms

• Like 2

COOL VID BUT I THINK YOU MAY NEED MORE md 20 DRUMS IT DOSEN'T LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE ENOUGHhaha.gif

I only have 12 now. I had a couple of friends talk me out of some.

The MD-20s take the abuse well, but I'm not sure that the ProMag drums would fast long for me. I figure if they can't take a little abuse then I don't want them. +1 for MD Arms

000.gif
  • Like 1

How's your shoulder feel after that? laugh.png

Nowhere near as sore as the Remington Express makes me, lol! That stuff is ludicrous!

Damn, your OL shoots well Man!!!

Nice vid!

She does great for her limited experience with the platform. She loves the SBS, but I can't wait for her to try the G-01 on the M.A.G.12 rig.

The MOLOT video is still processing. I used the youtube editor and I'm not sure why it is taking so long. I edited the Win 00 video just before the MOLOT and it was ready in about 20 minutes.

Sweet. Just got my saiga up and running, and had fun dumping 45 rounds. Yes, I know no pictures, didn't happen.

Kim

I don't know exactly what it is I like about raising hell with these weapons. It is either the very distinct sound that it makes or maybe I like the fact that I am really throwing a lot of metal downrange. I think it might be both. I find it very comforting.

Screw the pics.... post some video! I love to watch other people spend money ;)

Congratulations on a clearly successful project.

I'm curious, was your choice of that solid stock for the SBS a factor for reliable cycling with the Winchester?

Thank you.

Not really. I always use AK100 folders on everything, from my SBS to my lowly Romanian M10 545. I use KVar WARSAW length folders until they undergo surgery. The 3 Gun rig is probably the only thing that will never see an AK100 folder.

For the most part, the reliability lies in the things that can't be seen. Modifications to the action, FCG, and gas system. I try not to give out too much (copycats, pro and non-pro) and everyone has what they think makes or breaks the weapon's reliability. I did the exact same things to the SBS that I do to all of my other Saiga 12s aside from things directly related to shortening the gas system. The same proven recipe, if you will....

My best advice on the subject is to not use pads when trying to fire 'low brass' loads reliably in MD-20 drums. With my shooting style, pads screw up my shooting rhythm as well. I never use pads. Many are of the school of thought that a weapon should fire from the hip and eject reliably no matter what ammo or mags are used. I don't subscribe to that, but most of my weapons will do it, even the SBS when using 'low brass' loads and MD-20s. really, it is a weapon, hold it like you don't want someone to get it from you. I like for it to feel like it is unquestionably mine. Since I started 'smithing for a local shop (not building Saigas), I have found that many FTE cases are shooter technique related. Guy brings in gun, says it won't cycle, I take his ammo and gun for testing, and it runs like a champ. I get them back in and watch them fire it, sure enough, poor technique and FTE. I school them for a second and the weapon runs for them.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

Well looks like that brake works like I feel it does when I have it on my S12 shooting slugs at 100 yrds.

Keeps me on target for the next shot, enjoy it, send it back when you get done playing.haha.gif

Very cool, thanks. I was just surprised you had a stock other than an AK100 on there.

I'm trying to build my Saiga reliable from the hip with the stock folded around an MD20 full of cheap shells or anything else... for no particular reason other than it seems good to maximize the versatility of it.

Very cool, thanks. I was just surprised you had a stock other than an AK100 on there.

I'm trying to build my Saiga reliable from the hip with the stock folded around an MD20 full of cheap shells or anything else... for no particular reason other than it seems good to maximize the versatility of it.

I have a triangle folder and a solid poly folder for the SBS and swap them out sometimes.

Here's a $140 Russian 8 getting thrown around.... I don't discriminate wink.png

Good looking magazine there!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting that thing to use ;)

• Like 1