Still waiting on some parts, no reply to emails

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AphexRed

AphexRed

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

I placed an order on July 17th and have received most of the parts ordered the following week, however, the Bolt-On Retainer & 74 FSB were circled on my invoice and this was written beside them:

These 2 items will ship seperately! Thank you for your patience Posted Image

I have sent two emails to dinzzag@yahoo.com asking for an ETA on the parts from two different email accounts on July 27th and August 1st and have yet to get a reply back. I tried using the Messenger service here on the forums but it says "The member dinzag can not use the messaging system" when I try to send a message.

edit:

Got an email today (8-6-12) from Dinzag.

AphexRed,

So sorry for the delay, and Thank you for your Patience!

Your other items will be shipping this week.

They would have went out last week, but we are just recovering from
no internet and power outages for the last 1 1/2 weeks.

We appreciate your business!
Brian Smithwick
aka-dinzag
Dinzag Arms

Edited by AphexRed, 06 August 2012 - 12:07 PM.

#2 w0x0f

w0x0f

• 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

I've been patiently waiting too! Ordered on the 16th of July, and sent emails from different email accounts to the contact on his webpage (dinzzag@yahoo.com) and have heard nothing either. Hopefully he will get a notification and help both you and I out on order status. Posted Image

#3 AphexRed

AphexRed

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

-edit- got response see first post

Edited by AphexRed, 06 August 2012 - 12:06 PM.

#4 w0x0f

w0x0f

• 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

Well got a reply today also, seems storms had knocked out his internet connection for the last week and a half. Brian stated the order will ship this week, hopefully tracking information will be in my inbox at that time.
  • AphexRed likes this

#5 AphexRed

AphexRed

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Got a box in the mail today with my much needed parts from Dinzag! It was almost a Christmas-like euphoria. Posted Image

#6 w0x0f

w0x0f

• 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Finally received the package on Wednesday... got what I ordered, not sure I'd order from him again. Poor/no communication.

#7 AK Okie

AK Okie

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

I'm glad ya'll finally got your replies. I have to admit he has always been very timely with me and was shocked to find out he had a regular job and did all this on the side, lol. I had the feeling he would be rich with his reputation and all the business he gets, lol. Maybe, he is like some of my co-workers, just work for the benefits, lol
"My reading of History convinces me that most bad Government results from too much Government" - Thomas Jefferson

#8 AphexRed

AphexRed

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

While the delay of communication was off putting (but understandable given the circumstances) the quality of the parts more then made up for the shipping delay. I did my Saiga conversion using nothing but Dinzag stuff and if I ever get the itch to convert another one Dinzag will get my business again (and I will check weather forecasts in his area before hand). Posted Image
  • DaGroaner and Dad2142Dad like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users