In case anybody is wondering how to fix the bolt carrier to trunnion contact your answer is not a buffer..i tried one out and removed it and threw it away after 20 rounds..it was unnatural..my wolff extra power recoil spring arrived a couple days ago and i tested it out yestarday..no more extremly violent contact between the trunnion and carrier..i doubt it touches at all..

Carrier hitting the trunnion is not an issue. It's normal. If the rivets of the rear trunnion are getting beaten up then something is wrong. 4 piece bulgy on a 16" barrel can do this. That's super rare. If you have this then take pics and show your setup. Would be interested to actually see a real instance of this.

The carrier is supposed to hit the trunnion. It means the carrier and bolt are moving back as far as they can which helps ejection and ensures feeding. Adding a buffer or extra power spring increases the chance of fubar'ed ejection when the rifle doesn't have as much gas. Cold weather for instance.