Get your tin foil hats ready....

Holmes: Government funded neuroscience student.

Page: Psyop military dude (witness accounts of 4 man team at the scene of this shooting).

Ok, cinch that hat on real tight now.....

One of the victims was Amardeep Kaleka, apparently the same man involved in the govt.conspiracy and UFO/ET scene:

>>> Edit: Correction "Satwant Singh Kaleka" was the victim killed in the WI shooting. Amardeep Kaleka is his son, still alive.

http://the2012scenar...re-documentary/

http://www.sirius.ne...ndinglight.com/

Why do current events look like a bad sci-fi movie lately?

Edit to add this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4umeIVcVHE

Edited by Spartacus

when is someone going to point the finger at the media in how they glorify these assholes as anti-heroes and give them national & world-wide attention?

That's why "Copycats" come to be, they see it on the MSM then they say: "My life sucks, I should do that too and at least I'll be remembered and people will talk about me"

We should take all the serial killers, mass murders etc, erase their names from the pages of history, and simply assign them a number so that we may still track and study but all the personal references are obsured. If they wish to live forever in infamy let it also be forever in obscurity.

• Like 2

Unfortunately in Texas, CHL does not permit carry in churches and synagogues. Cowards and thieves know where the holes are. Liberal politicians are enablers of this activity. Please remember them in November.

And if the law said shoot ourselves in the head we would follow it?

Count me out.

This law abiding citizen crap is getting damned dangerous.

• Like 1

Self defense is a God given right. Any place that does not allow that is not one of God's houses.

Self Defense is a Right Inherent, I don't care what anybeing, anything, or anyone has to say about it. If anything, we should be thanking the alchemists and gunsmiths for giving us easy tools to use for these ends.

Unfortunately in Texas, CHL does not permit carry in churches and synagogues. Cowards and thieves know where the holes are. Liberal politicians are enablers of this activity. Please remember them in November.

Negative. Churches and Synagogues were removed from the list of restricted places several years ago.

The list has shrunk considerably over the years, now it's only Schools, Polling Places on election day, Government Courthouses or offices used by the court, racetracks, secure areas of airports, and within 1,000 feet of a place of execution on the day of an execution.

Edited by JoshAston
  • Like 1