Noob with my first Saiga 12

Well here is my first Saiga 12. I purchased her converted. It came with the T-6 stock that has been modified to be recoil reducing. I added the TAC-47 auto gas plug and Tromix charging handle. I have a extended magazine release, but have not installed it yet. I am using the SGM 10 round mags. Last weekend I ran amost 100 rounds though it. The only problem that I had was the mags were dry and new. Had a few failure to load. But once she fed one round I rocked out the rest of the mag.

I do plan on installing the Chaos Titan quad rail with the HK sights. Also might try a vertical grip.

I must learn to keep my cheek welded to the stock. She kicked me a couple of times. Learned that lesson quick.

Kim

post-43245-0-10608500-1344213682_thumb.jpg

Edited by moose421

Great deal and sweet first Saiga. You definitely went big and bad early. Welcome to the Saiga disease/addiction/infatuation. This is a great forum and most people here are willing to help with any questions you can possibly dream up.

Edited by 45Bretired