Square trunnion bullet guide

I've just finished a Saiga IZ 240 5.45x39 conversion and am going to make my own bullet guide.

It has the square trunnion.

Would like to know what the thickness measurement is. If anybody could measure one of theirs that has the square trunnion bullet guide, I would appreciate it.

Look at page 2, step 7. The distance from the arrow to the top of the existing mag catch should equal the thickness of your bullet guide. I hope that makes sense. Personally, I don't mind in the least paying someone my hard earned money to make a great product. I bought my from Dinzag Arms. I totally support cottage industries. Good luck.

I've just finished a Saiga IZ 240 5.45x39 conversion and am going to make my own bullet guide.

Would like to know what the thickness measurement is. If anybody could measure one of theirs that has the square trunnion bullet guide, I would appreciate it.

I have a new Carolina Shootes Supply 5.45 square bullet guide I'll sell you for $16 shipped.

I have a new Carolina Shootes Supply 5.45 square bullet guide I'll sell you for $16 shipped.

PM sent.

• 4 weeks later...