The solution to all our DD paranoia

Have you done the conversion? If not, have you looked at the towers? Does it look like you could change the tower out on the knoxx for the SAS?

I don't know. i have a SAS-12 and am waiting on my buddy to weld 2 mags together so i have 6 rounders.

I don't nave a Knoxx and don't want to fork out $80 right now. i have other projects in front of that. if you have a Knoxx you want to lend for sizing purposes, i'd be happy to check it out. naturally, i wouldn't do any modification or harm the knoxx. i'd only use it for measuements and to check angles, etc.

caspian

I am getting excited and considering my state of health that may or may not be a good thing.

Make it 10 gauge. Use the longest barrel for an Ithaca 37 Police. Ten round magazine

Firing a 1.75 ounce slug down range at over 1000 fps, intrigues me

Compensate anyway you want with brakes or pads that's fine.

But a semi-auto 10 gauge with a ten round Mag

and made in the USA would make anybody toe the line.

I thank you

:blues::blues::blues::blues:

I repeatedly see a 10ga tactical shotgun at the gun show. It's a customized BPS with an extended mag and fiber optic sites. Not bad, but priced too high.

I highly doubt that the Knoxx could be adapted for the SAS-12. Mag well is too deep and the Knoxx tower is too wide. Besides, folks are like "ooh, ooh, drum mag!" but for only ten rounds, is a stick mag really that bad?

modify the mag well. it's aluminum, so it' be easy to cut.

i guess it depends if you want something that is 18 inches hanging off the bottom of your shotgun wheather a large cap stick mag is bad.

The mag well would need to be pretty much cut away completely to fit a Knoxx drum in there. And I just can't get over it being lopsided.

I tend to think detachable mag shotgun magazine advances are more in the area of mags wider than the receiver, ie USAS-12 type of system. But I also think pump shotguns have a heck of a lot of practicality on this due to being able to cycle all loads without difficulty.

I can feel the flames coming on this, but the S-12 is seeming more and more like a sporting shotgun as the days go by. With the FCG P-grip conversion of course. ;)

Hey Cobra 76 two, if its any consolation, I work in a fairly busy ER and I have seen a number of projectile injuries but none yet from a potato (yet!).

I HEARD SOMEWHERE...2 FAGS RENTED A BASEBALL PITCHING MACHINE, LOADED IT UP WITH POTATOS AND TOOK TURN SHOOTING THEM UP EACH OTHERS ASS....OUCH!!!

Have you done the conversion? If not, have you looked at the towers? Does it look like you could change the tower out on the knoxx for the SAS?

I don't know. i have a SAS-12 and am waiting on my buddy to weld 2 mags together so i have 6 rounders.

I don't nave a Knoxx and don't want to fork out $80 right now. i have other projects in front of that. if you have a Knoxx you want to lend for sizing purposes, i'd be happy to check it out. naturally, i wouldn't do any modification or harm the knoxx. i'd only use it for measuements and to check angles, etc.

caspian

I've got one, but why don't I take a few measurements and send them to you.

As far as magwell being in the way, yea, that looks like an issue that might have to be dealt with in a wecsog style :)

I'm not in a hurry on this one, there will be other saiga mags to concentrate on, and I've got another option I'm mulling over.

The best thing is to elect pro gun candidates when we can. Sometimes we have to choose between the anti gun Nazi Kerry or Bush II who is NO friend of gun owners. Can you imagine Kennedy on the Supreme Court under Kerry's presidency? Or Hitlery Clinton being president? G-d help us.

I agree that some republicans are backstabbers. Bush I was an NRA life member but he still banned imports of so called 'assault rifles'. Pete Wilson signed the Roberty-Roos 'assault rifle ban in 1989 in California when he was governor. We're lucky the 1994 ban had an expiration date because the spineless Republicans would have never gotten the balls to repeal that disgusting law.

Remember that the most vile anti gun senators are DemonRats; Kennedy, Kerry, Levin, Hitlery Clinton, Schmuck Schumer and Diane FeinSwine. Lyndon Johnson signed the 1968 GCA which was a copy of the 1938 gun control law in Nazi Germany only 23 years after Hitler's defeat. This should send chills up the spines of the Jewish Saiga forum members (like myself). See the JPFO website for more details.

• 2 weeks later...