Kinda think I might have been robbed today...

I went on a spree there a few days ago, you know, the usual. A mag here, mag there, sights, that SGM trunnion, stuff like that. The only think I hadn't recieved yet was my Dinzag front sight base. I'd parked in front of the house so I couldn't see the mail box straight on, but when I walked around to take the trash out there was a lil boy and a truck in the street. The truck was slow to stopped and then took off, and the lil boy was walking the other way, watching the truck over his shoulder and holding something in his hand so that the truck couldn't see it. When the truck drove off the boy turned back around switched the item to the other hand and by this time he was already down the street a way. I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that my package from Dinzag might have arrived today and the lil bastard stole it...don't think I'll get much sleep for work tomorrow :(

Maybe asking Dinzag for a tracking number and checking if the package has been delivered would ease the pain of anticipation.

I emailed Dinzag last night, now word yet. Soon as I find out for sure I plan on informing the post office asap. Also a coworker told me that I can have items shipped to hime from now on, all packages go straight to the office at his appt to get picked up there.

And yea this ate me up inside all day today, lol it was all I could think about to get home and check my email.

You should ship yourself a box full of diarrhea that will spray everywhere when the package is opened wink.png Give me your address. Coffee does a number on me and I can drink a whole pot for you.

Man I work with some twisted minds, you shoulda heard some of the ideas that were brainstormed today. I like yours, but I'll have to remember not to accidentally open it when it arrives

• Like 2

I checked a few times already, the email I have is only a reciept and has no shipping information, I wrote them again this morning in hopes that it didn't just get covered up in their inbox. But I did learn today that one of the guys that works on the tactical range at my work is an ex-postal inspector. As soon as I find out for sure that it has been delievered I'm gonna hit that fella up and have him advise me on how to exactly handle the situation.

Asmodeus, I have plenty of tube socks, but shamefully I've been showering with shampoo until I get paid next, can I borrow a bar or two from ya sir?

edited for spelling

Edited by Goose

THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY...I just got an email from Dinzag, they've been without internet for about two weeks now. They're trying to catch back up and haven't shipped my package yet!! Words can not express how happy I am to hear that news. I'm gonna have a couple of big ol' shots of Devil's Cut!

• Like 4

THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY...I just got an email from Dinzag, they've been without internet for about two weeks now. They're trying to catch back up and haven't shipped my package yet!! Words can not express how happy I am to hear that news. I'm gonna have a couple of big ol' shots of Devil's Cut!

Glad to hear this story has a happy end!

Glad to hear that it wasn't stolen. Hopefully it'll stay that way. My suggestion if it had been delivered (besides contacting the postal inspector) would have been to talk to the kid the next time I saw him. Don't accuse him of anything, just say you noticed him and that truck when one of your packages went missing. Ask him if he saw anything suspicious, and mention that some "firearm stuff" was stolen and the FBI/ATF/Secret Service might need to talk to him about it and that truck. Chances are it would have shown up pretty quickly...or ended up in the bottom of a lake I suppose.

Are you really going to let yourself get all worked up over material possessions?

Defend yourself but don't let your mind run wild with the devil.

What good did all that worrying do? Ulcer, bloodpressure, waste of time?

Cover your ass in the future and remember we're here for a good time, not a long time. Stressing over parts getting lifted out of a mail box? You must be retired!

Best of luck!

• Like 1

That sucks. I can mail you a live Eastern Diamondback Rattler if you want. I come across them almost every week. Edit: Shit, I just caught where the package hasn't shipped..

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1