No more website for MD Arms?

Just googled MD Arms and the website is no longer available.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=md%20arms&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CEgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mdarms.com%2F&ei=oskkUI2EMYLtqAGbwYHACQ&usg=AFQjCNF1VHT3w8NXXlFnWzfAG3Jf3XDq_w

I know it's probably because they went to a distributorship and have no need for one. But don't most places keep something around to showcase their products and provide a vendor/distributor list?

Too many assholes badgered the shit out of him , until he decided to do wholesale to vendors ONLY. I do not blame him a bit. Mike will be missed, the good guys are getting harder to find, the assholes are chasing them off!

• Like 1

There is no rumor it is fact try emailing or calling their office , we have had 2 customers with warranty issues for over 4 months no return calls or any help from the MD Arms office. If you think this has anything to do with PANIC BUYING we do not need to do that to sell product we are sold out of the drums why would we have a reason to do this ??? We want MD Arms drums and other product would you like to help in making contact with them ? Any inside contacts ? We are distributor for them and can not obtain any contact maybe you can help ?. We want MD ARMS drums so hope all is OK with them and Mike is just tinkering away in a secret lab working on a new innovative product .

• Like 2

Hopefully this is like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original, not that gay one with Johnny Depp). Mike just disappears for awhile, while MD Arms continues to pump out products and then one day, blammo Mike comes back on the scene with golden tickets that resemble double stack 12g magazines.

• Like 3

i am surprised that no mod has jumped on here to offer up an answer. i hope mike is ok, and that he is working hard making piles of mags. someone knows something ......oh yes you know, and now you know, i know, you know.

For those who are interested - I just posted three new unfitted drums for sale for $120 shipped each. I'm not really afraid they're going away... If they're profitable to produce, they'll keep getting made - there's certainly plenty of demand.

A rep from Copes said "We have no idea what is going on with MD Arms right now, but are told to continue taking backorders." Strange.

with that i would say they are revamping their computer system and adding more machines to produce. i do remember him saying he was adding on, maybe this is it.
  • Like 1

A rep from Copes said "We have no idea what is going on with MD Arms right now, but are told to continue taking backorders." Strange.

with that i would say they are revamping their computer system and adding more machines to produce. i do remember him saying he was adding on, maybe this is it.

yeah i remember reading that too. but i think Atlantic arms (?) posted that they have stopped taking support questions. not pushing things off, delays, etc. Nothing. that doesn't strike me as a good business model.