hm, if i was a high capacity ammunition feeding device manufacturer, in an election year, with an unlaunched product that i had spent my life savings on, i would prob spend alot of time (26 hrs a day) working on said feeding device, not jaw jackin on saiga 12 forum.... i want double stacks!!!!

that bein said, one phone call would assuage folks fears...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the government was so happy with Mikes drums they took him to the white house to meet the president! Hypothetical conversation that may explain MD arms vanishing into thin air...   Mike- "Gre

I found him! I found him! He's working in the government facility under Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado! ^Proof! And somehow MacGyver is mixed up in all of this...

I'm just going to get this out of the way...

Posted Images

Maybe the government was so happy with Mikes drums they took him to the white house to meet the president!

Hypothetical conversation that may explain MD arms vanishing into thin air...

Mike- "Great to meet you mr president, golly gee I'm so excited to be here. I brought a drum I built just for you"

obama- "You didn't build that!"

Mike- "Yeah... my mistake mr president, you have to forgive me, I'm just excited our military is adopting the saiga platform for its drones."

obama- "The military doesn't buy non US ordnance Mike, these drums are for DHS, we're going to equip every drone we've got with this lethal russian shotgun, if any of our subjects get out of line they'll be hunted down and killed! How soon can you get us 30,000 drums Mike?"

Mike- "That sounds horrible but to answer your question at least 5 years mr president"

obama- "You'll have plenty of time after my re-election, as soon as that clears I'm banning the shotgun you adore so much as well as all other semi-autos for all my american subjects! Only my drones and my army of muslim child soldiers may possess them, they're too powerful Mike."

Mike- "I don't think I want any part of this mr president, people should have the right to defend themselves."

obama- "People don't defend themselves, thats why we have government! You have no choice Mike, I must disarm Americans in preparation for the muslim invasion, we're all in this together."

Mike- "This is insanity, what you're proposing makes no sense!"

obama- "That's because you don't think like a dictator Mike, Soros is doing the same thing for me that he did for Hitler and his Nazis. I'm taking over the world Mike and freedom has to die first then the rest will fall into place. Your drums are a big part of this Mike."

Mike- "I refuse, I'm too patriotic to be a part of this."

obama- "That's why we have the patriot act mike, so we can quickly and quietly get rid of patriots like you."

Mike- "I don't believe this."

obama- "Believe it Mike, when we make legislation we make it sound the opposite of its intention, when we want to destroy the economy we do economic stimulous, when we want to destroy jobs we call it the create jobs bill. With the patriot act we can hold you indefinitely without charges or a trial, very unpatriotic isn't it Mike."

Mike- "You can't do this, people will wonder where I went!"

obama- "Yes they will Mike, yes they will. Take him away!! Muwahahahahaha

If you read this and couldn't tell it was a joke then you might be fascist smile.png

• Like 7

I still want my coffin mags. A guy told me his friend's cousin said that a guy way up there in the military said that he knows a guy that said they arrested everybody at MD arms and confiscated all the 30 round drum clips for the automatic russian ak 10ga shotguns.

Throw us a fucking bone somebody!

Should we start a P.I. fund to find the guy?

• Like 2

Maybe if some one gets mad enough because he wont honor the warranty on current mags and decides to file a former complaint he will answer the phone. Johnboy.gif

Just sayin...

Seems like a lot of money to trash on a mag that doesnt have a valid warranty. I mean after all, there is tapco. At least they answer the phone.

I was wondering if Mike's double stacks will fit the new vepr-12 I just pre-ordered from Atlantic Arms The web site says it fits Saiga mags

exciting.gif

Atlantic Arms said they were working on getting th Vepr-12 for 3 years and that is about how long I have been hearing about the double stacks So I thought Mike was waiting to release them when the Vepr's got here

• Like 1

haha.gif

johnny the fact you found that hilarious and scary. i'm a huge sg series (original and atlantis) fan, and i never saw that. and i haven't seen an episode in a couple years. how the hell do you remember that?

On a side note, i found the s-12 years after watching the show. i keep meaning to rewatch some of the replicator scenes to see if there's an s-12 anywhere. i do remember seeing the occaisional shotgun

:lolol: I'm rewatching SG-1 right now and happened to pause the screen on that shot. Season 8, episode 'Zero Hour.' Love that episode! :lol:

Unfortunately no S12's in the series- not that I've caught anyway. USAS-12's and SPAZ-12's out the wazoo. The Russian teams always had some fun-looking toys with them. I remember one episode (must be later in 8 or 9) where I could've sworn I saw a case full of MD-20's but no Saigas... Must have been for the USAS-12 (didn't know they had drums for those?)

Edited by JonnyDingDongs

021.gif I'm rewatching SG-1 right now and happened to pause the screen on that shot. Season 8, episode 'Zero Hour.' Love that episode! laugh.png

Unfortunately no S12's in the series- not that I've caught anyway. USAS-12's and SPAZ-12's out the wazoo. The Russian teams always had some fun-looking toys with them. I remember one episode (must be later in 8 or 9) where I could've sworn I saw a case full of MD-20's but no Saigas... Must have been for the USAS-12 (didn't know they had drums for those?)

The MD Arms drum is a copy of the USAS drum afterall ;)

• Like 2

I heard that the owner of the original drum the AA Wraithmaker sued Mike and won. Mike is so crushed he cant even show on the forums anymore.

So you all better get ready to start buying the AA drums again.

To clarify thats Alliance Armament Wraith maker.

Johnboy.gif

I think he was taken up on one them big ass alien space ships, anal probed, and HELL, he may have liked it. Now they are figuring out how to get him OFF the ship and back down here, but they can't find him, he escaped the probing station and is hiding somewhere on the ship.

I know it's true because I had a dream and saw him running naked thru the ship screaming "FREE MD20" for everyone, and the crazy aliens thought he was promising Free MadDog2020 for everyone onboard the ship. Just before I woke up, I seen Mike trying to pick the lock on a 66 cadillac that had been "converted" and was 922R compliant. :) but it wouldn't crank up, so he was moved on to another area of the ship. MAYBE I can re-connect in my dream tonight and see where he's at on the ship.

Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt?

Surely not.

I said it tounge and cheek. Not there yet, but the way things are going?

I figured as much but had to ask. And yes, we're definitely headed in that direction.

Went to a local gun show today. A vendor with a high priced unconverted S12 (imagine that) was telling people that MD Arms was being bought out by another company. He says Chaos. How does he know this??? He knows someone with inside info! Lol!

Btw... $900 for an unconverted S12 with a regular Chaos rail.... That's how he knows what's up...

• Like 2

Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt?

Surely not.

I figured as much but had to ask. And yes, we're definitely headed in that direction.

WTFork are you guys talking aboot?????? i have to ask!!!

anyone see the epixode of simpsons that had homer gettin abducted or something, and teh aliens are like "put your pants back on, you can only learn so much from anal probing"? i havent butt my buddy told me aboot it...sounds hysterical...

Went to a local gun show today. A vendor with a high priced unconverted S12 (imagine that) was telling people that MD Arms was being bought out by another company. He says Chaos. How does he know this??? He knows someone with inside info! Lol!

Btw... $900 for an unconverted S12 with a regular Chaos rail.... That's how he knows what's up...

I did, and the first thing I'm going to do is destroy those damn dirty Double stack mags!!! I mean after all they came about in a poll that started over one guy wanting 12 rd mini drum and wouldn't get off my ass about it! lol Ya gotta wonder who starts this stuff. lol

• Like 3

Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt?

Surely not.

WTFork are you guys talking aboot?????? i have to ask!!!

anyone see the epixode of simpsons that had homer gettin abducted or something, and teh aliens are like "put your pants back on, you can only learn so much from anal probing"? i havent butt my buddy told me aboot it...sounds hysterical...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged

• Like 1