• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the government was so happy with Mikes drums they took him to the white house to meet the president! Hypothetical conversation that may explain MD arms vanishing into thin air...   Mike- "Gre

I found him! I found him! He's working in the government facility under Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado! ^Proof! And somehow MacGyver is mixed up in all of this...

I'm just going to get this out of the way...

Posted Images

After seeing where the mdarms website goes to, now, I do believe we're simply being fucked with... lol.

I agree. However, I've always been a sucker for wet paint signs too.

After seeing where the mdarms website goes to, now, I do believe we're simply being fucked with... lol.

If that was the case you would think there would be at least one customer that would vouch that he is honoring the warranty. But sadly, there has been some that have not been able to contact him.

Sick way to fuck with customers.

As has been well documented over 2 years ago in the thread about doublestacks, Mike has been proven to be FOC (nice way of saying it). Yet, so many continued to come to his defense long after after his self-imposed promises were broken by months, and even after years. I find it amazing how so many people couldn't see the reality of situation and then attacked like a pack of wild dogs anybody that dared to bring up their frustration with Mike. Truly, it was one excuse after the other for MD Arms. Can we finally face the reality for once that Mike only had one really good idea (minus gas issues with full power ammo) that ever turned into a reality? Outside of that, let's face the fact he couldn't build a working DS magazine. All evidence reflects that it was never about a lack of capital (because if it worked then he could have easily found a venture capitalist); there was likely never a huge investment into a mythical huge facility to expand his operations (if so where's the products being sold to pay the expenses?); and rest assured that the so-called facility expansion and the out of the blue AK magazine focus (in place of the 2 year late Doublestacks) was just a stall tactic in order to get people off his back about his his Doublestack dream that could only pass the drawing board phase. Really people, are you still this stupid? Not everybody is a good and honest person and not everybody is cut out for long term business.

So bring on your robotic attacks that will be full of dreamed up excuses and further stupidity about how Mike somehow is really a great guy and is likely on a beach somewhere with his mythical millions or on a spaceship -- LOL.

How far from reality can you possibly get and still demand the right to carry a firearm?

• Like 2

As has been well documented over 2 years ago in the thread about doublestacks, Mike has been proven to be FOC (nice way of saying it). Yet, so many continued to come to his defense long after after his self-imposed promises were broken by months, and even after years. I find it amazing how so many people couldn't see the reality of situation and then attacked like a pack of wild dogs anybody that dared to bring up their frustration with Mike. Truly, it was one excuse after the other for MD Arms. Can we finally face the reality for once that Mike only had one really good idea (minus gas issues with full power ammo) that ever turned into a reality? Outside of that, let's face the fact he couldn't build a working DS magazine. All evidence reflects that it was never about a lack of capital (because if it worked then he could have easily found a venture capitalist); there was likely never a huge investment into a mythical huge facility to expand his operations (if so where's the products being sold to pay the expenses?); and rest assured that the so-called facility expansion and the out of the blue AK magazine focus (in place of the 2 year late Doublestacks) was just a stall tactic in order to get people off his back about his his Doublestack dream that could only pass the drawing board phase. Really people, are you still this stupid? Not everybody is a good and honest person and not everybody is cut out for long term business.

So bring on your robotic attacks that will be full of dreamed up excuses and further stupidity about how Mike somehow is really a great guy and is likely on a beach somewhere with his mythical millions or on a spaceship -- LOL.

How far from reality can you possibly get and still demand the right to carry a firearm?

Sad troll is sad.

Yes, trolling is what I was doing. There obviously isn't any truth to anything that I said. As I warned, the bots won't go away easy. There's seems to be a lot of insecure people that have a need to dream somehow that MD is there friend or something. Sometimes reality just really sucks but it wasn't as if a sane consumer didn't see this coming. How about you don't be a mind controlled Mikebot and you read the writing on the wall. After all, this lingering man lovefest for MD is really a bit weird.

Edited by ibtjc
  • Like 1

Yes, trolling is what I was doing. There obviously isn't any truth to anything that I said. As I warned, the bots won't go away easy. There's seems to be a lot of insecure people that have a need to dream somehow that MD is there friend or something. Sometimes reality just really sucks but it wasn't as if a sane consumer didn't see this coming. How about you don't be a mind controlled Mikebot and you read the writing on the wall. After all, this lingering man lovefest for MD is really a bit weird.

When you make a shill account to 'speak the truth'... you're drinking some pretty weak sauce, man.

And for the record, I've never owned an MD arms product except for one of the Molot grips. I'm not a 'mikebot'... and pointing out your lame retarded trolling doesn't make me one, either.

• Like 1

Mikebots got Mike? That's horrible, but thanks for finally letting us know what happened! I sure hope there aren't any Timbots coming my way. Hey, wait a minute. I have an MD20 drum for my S12 and while it may not have a valid warranty, let em come. It might be fun.

BTW, why didn't these "sane consumers" give us insane guys a heads up? That's pretty rude, don't you think?

• Like 1

Also "FWIW", the so-called trolls predicting this outcome over the last 3 years were all along right. The GAME IS OVER because MD Arms is dead, and as predicted there never was any quads, no doublestacks and for that matter there's now not even a website. I don't understand the mentality of people who have kept and keep proping up others that aren't performing. These Mikebots are very similar to the Obama supporters who bury their heads and avoid implementing commonsense at any cost.

DoubleStack "Trolls"/Realists 1

Blinded Mikebots/No better than blinded Obama 2012 Voters 0 F

As I said, GAME OVER for all you MD apologists; we were right and you were wrong. His business and his promises are both dead. The only thing left to do for you Mikebots is to swallow your pride and join us in the real world. In the future, live by accepting the fact that a man is only as good as his word and when a man repeatedly breaks his word, he has defined himself as a man of little integrity.

But let me guess, and with all this said, you can't help yourself and you still long for Mike's affirmation because you stood up for him even after his mistruths and even after he ultimately left all his customers hanging and now without support. I have you pegged, correct?

At this point I fully expect to soon hear that Mike suddently came down with a career ending health problem or that a close friend or family member needs his fulltime attention - But that he was that close to coming to market with the doublestacks. After all, if you follow the MD doublestack postings from 2009 it would totally fit the MO of MD.

So can we all finally join together in the real world now and finally stop kissing butt and stop attacking the fair-minded, active brain consumers who are the real engines behind the success of this board?

big_smile.gif

Edited by ibtjc

Not sure if Mike's new invention will be out by the end of the year, but there will be a new drum coming out by Christmas that will be far superior to any drum currently on the market.

I think this is the most important thing in this entire thread.
  • Like 2

^ If I was gonna ban 'em for jumpin' on mike, it would have been several post ago.. Shill accounts is the reason (& the fact he has been warned by other mods for other things alt least five different times)..

ETA: If anyone has something to say, OWN it.. don't hide behind a factious name/account...

Mike's double stack S-12 magazine actually got off the drawing board and into a functioning prototype.

I have a video of Mike firing the machined aluminum prototype double stack mag in his full auto S-12. It ran perfectly. That was August 26, 2009. Mike asked me not to share it.....so I won't.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 3

Hold on now...I'm a longtime member and have been an active buyer of several of the sponsors, so I don't want to be be jumped on and railroaded like the ibtjc guy. He was right on target in regards to how so many of us feel about Mr. Davidson. I thought ibtjc was funny and honest. Most importantly he was right about us consumers being respected. So how is it and why was he deleted? Holy crap, what is going on with this board that a person can't be entertaining and truthful without being run. I've posted over 1000 times under my primary and have an excelent reputation. So I think it is crap somebody who isn't cursing or anything can't speak the truth for us guys who can't even as much get a return email from Mr. Davidson. We have to have a lot more tolerance on these boards. From what I'm seeing, I agree with ibtjc - People on this board are responding to things they don't like just like our President would. Instead of attempting to refute his arguments, he was just attacked and banned.

In closing, I think it is sad that I have to create an account just to be able stand up for free and fair speech and not get banned myself. I'm mad a Mike myself and think that it's BS that he won't field calls even for warranty. I have 2 drums and one of them is completely useless because the real chickenshit (not ibtjc) has bailed on this community and all of his customers. I suggest whoever banned ibtcj redirect your outrage toward Mr. Davidson and begin standing up for all of us that were led on and now got stiffed by him.

That's it, that's all I have to say. I hope that I don't get attacked too for speaking the truth. Also, if you will, please post to the rest of us the prior postings that you claim that got ibtjc's other usernames banned. Right about now I'm not believing anything until I see it.