• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the government was so happy with Mikes drums they took him to the white house to meet the president! Hypothetical conversation that may explain MD arms vanishing into thin air...   Mike- "Gre

I found him! I found him! He's working in the government facility under Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado! ^Proof! And somehow MacGyver is mixed up in all of this...

I'm just going to get this out of the way...

Posted Images

Maybe Mike is doing top secret work on his double stack magazine. Mike said at one time the double stack drum would make him discontinue the current drum when it was released. Maybe his mold is shot and he is waiting until the double stack drum is available to replace all the warranty issues with the double stack drum.

We have had quite a few angry customers with warranty issues. Although Promag is made of inferior product materials, they still work reliably and Promag returns phone calls and emails. What good is a lifetime warranty if the manufacturer won't answer calls or emails?

Prodcut clearing theory or not they should still be taking care of customers with warranty issues and at least having basic communicaitons

• Like 3

Oh.. Can't be reached for warranty either.. That is not good.

As for the injury theory.. Most magazine equipment won't bite more than a few fingers off at a time. Just from what I've read it sounds like he had them molded by a third party. Its hard to get hurt on machines you don't use yourself.

I wounder if Md Arms is still paying to advertise on this site?

i was thinking the same thing. if something bad happened, whatever the factors (health, finiancial, etc) wouldn't his vendor status have lapsed? My understanding is vendors have to pay every 3 months, and if this has been going on since march, thats been far more than that. I suppose with auto bill pay and all that stuff its possible that it could be automatic, but that sort of thing is better left to be explained by an actual vendor and not an armchair speculator such as myself. But it does make you wonder why pay 300 bucks every three months if you don't plan to be in business?

Hello. "Some yo-yo from ARFCOM" here. I must be a pirate!

Let me state first, that I purchased my two drum(s) back when they were $200/each. I used one and kept the other for a rainy day. It's raining now, and I'm out of work.

If you go to almost any site and add to cart, they are not in stock. I do see Ammunition to go has them. Grab one NOW!

If $200 for a drum is crazy, let's talk about the $899 for an unconverted Saiga folks were paying about a year ago.

I could see being upset if my price was $350, but asking what I paid is pretty fair. If you are offended by my price, nobody has a Saiga to your head to buy the drum. smile.png I guess I will hold on to mine just a biiiit longer...

-slamfyre

Dude...I was not "offended by your price", nor do I think your a 'Pirate'; I was thinking more like "What an Idiot"...

Hold onto your drums a bit longer, then; really...The fact that you paid $200 a piece for them is your problem.

I say "Yo-Yo as your claims were "So hard to find", which is not so believable at this point in time....Not quite. I didnt dis your marketplace thread on ARFCOM; and NOBODY asked you to post here; AS far as "holding on to yours a bit longer" I believe on ARFCOM you stated in your ad "Sold Locally", (which now your claiming the opposite); which I found hard to believe (sold locally), but figured, as P.T. Barnum said: "Theres a sucker born every minute"...

Edited by Mr Polytech

Dude...I was not "offended by your price", nor do I think your a 'Pirate'; I was thinking more like "What an Idiot"...

Hold onto your drums a bit longer, then; really...The fact that you paid $200 a piece for them is your problem.

I say "Yo-Yo as your claims were "So hard to find", which is not so believable at this point in time....Not quite. I didnt dis your marketplace thread on ARFCOM; and NOBODY asked you to post here; AS far as "holding on to yours a bit longer" I believe on ARFCOM you stated in your ad "Sold Locally", (which now your claiming the opposite); which I found hard to believe (sold locally), but figured, as P.T. Barnum said: "Theres a sucker born every minute"...

In my ad, I stated I had possibly sold to my buddy. He thought it would fit his Saiga 20, however, and flaked on me. I also stated I had a used drum that was currently spoken for (I have since told the buyer he can find one cheaper new at jgsales.)

I know nobody told me to post here. I did so willingly. I expected some criticism, however, I did not expect to be called a liar. As stated above, the ad was withdrawn. Case closed.

I understand the internet is a vast wildland, with banditos everywhere. I am not one of them.

-sf

Hope all is well with Mike, other then that I'll stay out of his business.

If the product isn't available then prices go up (economy 101), thus begins a search for a different product if the price no longer suits your needs........or you could continue to freak out

• Like 4

Well, I just received 6 MD drums today from J&G...They still have some left; anyone that has been wanting the best S12 drum made better hop on it as it seems that MD is no more...

Received mine today also (I have two now.......enough for me).......

It sure would be nice to know something from the guy. It just seems odd that the page would be down. No explanation, no support and so on. It would be pretty odd to see the page just pop back up one day and see things back to normal. That would lead me to believe it was a marketing gimmick to promote panic buying of the drums. I doubt that would happen.

If they found themselves in hard times, I would be glad to purchase a case of magazines on back order to help start things back up. I'm sure everybody here would want to do the same to help out. The double stacks would be sold like hot cakes. The drums have become a staple for the saiga. Hopefully the investment in coffin mags didn't pull him under.

If anybody out there has his number or email, give him a call and let him know that we stand behind him and are worried about the company. He was there for us when nobody else was. It's very strange that it all just disappeared into thin air.

Good luck out there wherever you are!

• Like 3
Thanks a lot! Guess I'll have to scrap my personal ad where I was gonna ask 500,000.00 (and counting) for my wife.

pics of boat aren't loading.

She does come with a truck and a boat, right?

laugh.png

Edited by Trueno