I'm shocked this thread won't die. Three pages or rampant speculation and it still continues. Has any other AWOL vendor ever generated this kind of interest? I seriously doubt it.

Name 3 big time vendors that have ever gone complete awol for 3 months and never generated questions.

Why? Are you running a contest?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the government was so happy with Mikes drums they took him to the white house to meet the president! Hypothetical conversation that may explain MD arms vanishing into thin air...   Mike- "Gre

I found him! I found him! He's working in the government facility under Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado! ^Proof! And somehow MacGyver is mixed up in all of this...

I'm just going to get this out of the way...

Posted Images

Not saying it's out of line, but all the damn crying here hasn't caused him to surface has it? Just saying its time for people to move on and start arguing about the next "Izhmash is bankrupt" rumor or something equally as important...010.gif

• Like 1

I know mack is very busy, but I wonder if he can say one way or another if Mike has been paying his membership dues. If he has then there is a line of communication.

Not saying it's out of line, but all the damn crying here hasn't caused him to surface has it? Just saying its time for people to move on and start arguing about the next "Izhmash is bankrupt" rumor or something equally as important...010.gif

No one is crying, just asking questions, and no one wants another izhmash is bankrupt thread, it seems you are deranged and dont know what you want. Keep it coming, the thread needs bumps anyways.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

I'm shocked this thread won't die. Three pages or rampant speculation and it still continues. Has any other AWOL vendor ever generated this kind of interest? I seriously doubt it.

We are concerned about an innovator in the Saiga 12 community. A guy who wouldn't just up and leave, especially after the doublestack mag patent he applied for before communication stopped. I just googled his patent and the design seems very sound..

If you are not concerned, then why comment? Envy?

If you disappeared, no one would notice much less start a thread huh?...

wet_eyes.gif

Edited by athens_murder
  • Like 4

I thought I'd seen, in other threads, that there were at least one or two members that lived close to Mike's operation. If there's a member near him, maybe they should drive to or by his place and see what's up.

• Like 4

Instead of posting his picture on MILK CARTONS... I think a more fitting thing would be to post his face on the front of an MD arms DRUM... so everybody at the range will know hes missing and will know who to look for!!! 032.gif

000.gif

Instead of posting his picture on MILK CARTONS... I think a more fitting thing would be to post his face on the front of an MD arms DRUM... so everybody at the range will know hes missing and will know who to look for!!! 032.gif

Indy, what are you using for targets at the range that people will see the front of the mag while shooting???? Haha

Well you could file for rights to his patents. He'll either come out and smack you down, or the G-men will come and smack you down.

a similiar thought crossed my mind. while i have zero interest in this, i can't help but wonder if anyone else had. the MD drum is a good product with a grwoing customer base

Well, I think one of the shadowy government agencies could be helpful here. DOD should put in an order for 5000 MD 20s for our troops in urban areas and get an s17 for each humvee and entry team.

You guys need to get a life and deal with whatever comes. Other than early rants between Mike and Alliance, he's never been very forthcoming about what and when things are going to come out until he starts to feed the frenzy when he's ready to release. At one point all the pressure seems have driven him to a point where he was almost bat shit crazy, but he pulled himself through it and delivered. If it's going to happen, if not, it's not like you have any money riding on itnaaaa.gif

If it's going to happen, if not, it's not like you have any money riding on itnaaaa.gif

I think more than anything the complete disappearance has caused issue because he also has warranty issues and has made 0 contact with people. Some suppliers are still selling or were until just recently, but distributors havent heard back in regards to warranty claims for many months