you be mad at mike all ya want to! More power to ya! smile.png

If you are "So well respected, why hide your identity?"

again.. the ban had NOTHING to do with his comments, but his multiple shill accounts.. (4 of them)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the government was so happy with Mikes drums they took him to the white house to meet the president! Hypothetical conversation that may explain MD arms vanishing into thin air...   Mike- "Gre

I found him! I found him! He's working in the government facility under Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado! ^Proof! And somehow MacGyver is mixed up in all of this...

I'm just going to get this out of the way...

Posted Images

I do not see what those supposed "shill accounts" has to do with anything. Does he have some totally inappropriate postings you'd like to share? You guys just admitted having other accounts too so why have 2 standards. Come on people, you disagreed with him so you ran him. What is America coming to?

Hold on now...I'm a longtime member and have been an active buyer of several of the sponsors, so I don't want to be be jumped on and railroaded like the ibtjc guy. He was right on target in regards to how so many of us feel about Mr. Davidson. I thought ibtjc was funny and honest. Most importantly he was right about us consumers being respected. So how is it and why was he deleted? Holy crap, what is going on with this board that a person can't be entertaining and truthful without being run. I've posted over 1000 times under my primary and have an excelent reputation. So I think it is crap somebody who isn't cursing or anything can't speak the truth for us guys who can't even as much get a return email from Mr. Davidson. We have to have a lot more tolerance on these boards. From what I'm seeing, I agree with ibtjc - People on this board are responding to things they don't like just like our President would. Instead of attempting to refute his arguments, he was just attacked and banned.

In closing, I think it is sad that I have to create an account just to be able stand up for free and fair speech and not get banned myself. I'm mad a Mike myself and think that it's BS that he won't field calls even for warranty. I have 2 drums and one of them is completely useless because the real chickenshit (not ibtjc) has bailed on this community and all of his customers. I suggest whoever banned ibtcj redirect your outrage toward Mr. Davidson and begin standing up for all of us that were led on and now got stiffed by him.

That's it, that's all I have to say. I hope that I don't get attacked too for speaking the truth. Also, if you will, please post to the rest of us the prior postings that you claim that got ibtjc's other usernames banned. Right about now I'm not believing anything until I see it.

haha.gif

Edited by Dancing Bear
  • Like 1

I think we need sherlock those names are awfully similar...

lol

if you want tolerance go join a hippie occupy picket campout

if you want free speech, well you are technically in the wrong place and don't understand what free speech is. This is a privately owned space turbo, so spool off.

• Like 2