I hear a rumor there was a panic buy in progress, and I don't want to miss my chance to make a buck. HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES MIGHT GET BANNED, OMFG THIS IS TERRIBLE! BUY EVERYTHING QUICKLY BEFORE YOU CAN'T!!!

So, if you want to get ahead of the curve, and start paying inflated prices BEFORE everyone else, now's your chance!

Selling 4 new, unfitted MD-20 drum magazines for the Saiga-12, your choice of dust cover, only $250 each, shipped! If you don't buy one now, you can never ever have one ever and you will be the coolest guy on the block. OWN YOUR VERY OWN BARREL CLIP. THIS IS NOT THE SHOULDER THING THAT GOES UP, THAT IS EXTRA.

Selling 10 PRE-BAN steel AK-47 magazines, that each hold 30 rounds of 7.62x39 ammunition. For you hood-rats out there, that's 10 AK clips that hold 30 bullets! Only $30 each, shipped! Buy all ten for only $250 shipped!

Selling 10 M-16/AR-15 magazines, each of which holds 30 rounds of 5.56x45/.223 caliber ammunition. Same as the AK for you hood-rats - 10 M-16 clips, 30 bullets each! Same pricing, too! These are old aluminum magazines, mixed manufacture, pre-1994. $30 each, shipped, or all ten for $250 shipped! WOW!

Finally, the BEAST, the MOST AMAZING ASSAULT RIFLE EVER! A DPMS AR-15 with a 20" barrel, which is THREADED so you can put a silencer on it that makes the gun never make any noise ever and also you are a ninja. It also has a bayonet lug so that you can mount a big fucking pointy knife on the end! Comes with one 30-round INDESTRUCTIBLE POLYMER MAGAZINE made by Magpul. The liberals hate this fucking thing so hard, they're going to ban it TWICE! Only $1600 shipped! If you want a REAL MILITARY BAYONET that fits the rifle, with a sheath so you can wear it like motherfuckin' Rambo, it's only an extra $125!

All of these magazines count as pre-ban, because there has not been a ban yet, but everyone knows THERE WILL BE!

*Nothing will ship to any place where it is not legal. By agreeing to purchase something, you certify that it is legal for you to receive. You further certify that liberals are going to take our guns, SO WE NEED TO STOCK UP NOW! First to say "I'll take it" gets taken, takes it!

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Like 4

I'll TAKE IT pm INBOUND............ post-28930-0-10523400-1344645868.jpg

Selling 10 PRE-BAN steel AK-47 magazines, that each hold 30 rounds of 7.62x39 ammunition. For you hood-rats out there, that's 10 AK clips that hold 30 bullets! Only $30 each, shipped! Buy all ten for only $250 shipped!

• Like 1

ROFLMAO

I needed a good laugh.

But, at these prices, what would my 75 round AK drum and AR Beta-C mag be worth? haha.gif

One Million Dollars.......drevil.gif ...Each

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 2

one question? i want to mount an axe to the dpms ar. do you have picatinny rails on it? I hears these were the best from some guy at the range. his rifle was was more expensive then mine so i know he knows more than me. plus he said his buddy is a seal.laugh.png

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.