Need Vented Gas Tube

Anybody know a reputable place to buy a vented gas tube? All the places I checked are out of stock and I think they are being held up at customs? I had read that somewhere. I can get the non-vented, but I want the vented. Maybe I should get the non-vented before you can't get them?

Anybody know a reputable place to buy a vented gas tube? All the places I checked are out of stock and I think they are being held up at customs? I had read that somewhere. I can get the non-vented, but I want the vented. Maybe I should get the non-vented before you can't get them?

DinzagArms.com

DinzagArms.com

They are both out of stock; they were my first two choices :)

Surf the WTS in different forums. They are out there I picked up two last week.

I'm sorry, what is WTS??? I tried "google'ing" it a couple of times and couldn't find one.

Sorry, if I'm late answering to any replies, I'm on 12 hour shifts all weekend. Thanks for all/any replies.

Surf the WTS in different forums. They are out there I picked up two last week.

I'm sorry, what is WTS??? I tried "google'ing" it a couple of times and couldn't find one.

WTS= Wanted To Sell. It's the classified sections on message forums.

The benefit is cleaner operation on full auto. Semi auto it is not really needed.

This is my understanding too; I was wanting one solely for looks. I did order a non-vented last night. I got such a good deal that if I have to have a vented one down the road, I will get it then. I have a galil type handguard that is losing it's patience and i had to get the ball rolling here. Edited by AK Okie
  • 2 weeks later...