As this is of interest to all South Carolina tax payers who are Gun Rights supporters I'm posting this here for your information. Senator Graham says a lot but really says nothing. Saying you support the Second Amendment without being more specific still leaves the door open for all sorts of restrictions which play into the hands of the Banner's long term strategy of 0 civilian firearms ownership. So take it for what it's worth. As it is someone who works for you I thought you might be interested;

post-41803-0-22589300-1345321567_thumb.jpg

If you have trouble reading this let me know or just click on it and a higher res version will appear.

Edited by Squishy

I got the same kind of generic "I support the 2nd amendment" BS response from Kay hagan in NC. She didnt even state that she opposed the legislation, that shit pisses me off.

They're basically saying "since this is important to you, I agree with you" without actually saying they'll oppose the specific legislation in question! WTF??

From what Ive seen Lyndsey Graham seems like he's full of shit and a RINO.

Edited by big-J

now, write to that same senator using another address and name where you will be able to get it ie. a local relative house. but, this time word it that no one needs assault rifles and hi-cap mags etc.....

and I bet you you will get a response more in line with what that view is

all politicians, doesn't matter if it has a R or D after it's name, they are all scums and liars that will piss down your back and tell you it's raining

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

Well I don't agree that they all are as you say. Not to apologize for anyone I know that things are not often as simple as they seem. I imagine that even with the best intentions having powerful enemies constantly working against you makes it difficult to get anything done at all much less the "ideal agenda".

No matter what their intentions are though it's important to let them know that we the people are watching and paying attention to what they do. That alone can have an influence.

now, write to that same senator using another address and name where you will be able to get it ie. a local relative house. but, this time word it that no one needs assault rifles and hi-cap mags etc.....

and I bet you you will get a response more in line with what that view is

all politicians, doesn't matter if it has a R or D after it's name, they are all scums and liars that will piss down your back and tell you it's raining

You know, I think I might do this. It would be interesting to see what it reveals.

Edited by Squishy