Not sure if this has been done here...

But,

Ever wish you had not parted with one or more of your past weapons? Kind of a "wish I had that one back" thing...

Here is my list:

MAK90; traded

The "twins" Yugo SKS's; traded

Draco; traded

The M72; traded

Uzi carbine; traded

Norinco sks carbine; traded

AR-15; traded

This is not all of them, just the ones I miss the most! I'm a lot more reserved with my trading/selling these days.

beaten.gif

• Like 2

Well it's not exactly the same thing but I wish I had a shotgun and a pistol that were stolen from me back. It was a B&E so I don't feel quite as bad as if I'd have left them somewhere unlocked but it still has bothered me since that my former property is in the hands of who knows who....

• Like 1

Still have all the guns that I have ever bought. I have never sold or traded any away.The first gun I bought was a Mossberg 500 shotgun back in 1976 and I still have it.

I wish I could say the same. I guess I often found myself wanting something new or different and didn't always have tbe cash. So I would sacrifice one thing for another. Some trades I don't regret....others I do.

Still have all the guns that I have ever bought. I have never sold or traded any away.The first gun I bought was a Mossberg 500 shotgun back in 1976 and I still have it.

the only gun i ever sold was a AR-15 i bought it off a buddy that needed cash, and told him if he ever wanted it back i would sell it to him for the same amount. well 2 months later he decided he wanted it back. other than that i have never sold or traded a gun, although my FFL really wants one of my S223's and i have been seriously contemplating trading it.

• Like 1

I had a beautiful S&W 1006, with the adjustable sights. First handgun I ever bought. Ended being stolen from me by the POLICE.

It was taken during a shooting investigation and even though I was cleared, they wouldnt give it back b/c I couldnt produce a fuckin receipt or bill of sale to prove it was mine. Even though they took it from ME!!! I was young and didnt know how to take them to court myself and a lawyer would have cost more than the gun itself so.....they kept it.anger.gif

I miss that gun sooooo bad!!! Now the price on those S&W 10mm are so pricey I cant seem to justify it when I could get something NEW and much more practical.

• Like 1

No i dont really have an attachment to guns. They are tools to me just like a car or a screwdriver. I'll trade em or sell em without a problem. Only one i kinda regret was my first AR. It was a DD and i got it gor just under a G but sold it less then a year later to fund my sbr. I havr since replaced the DD with a Colt.

Walther PPKs no import marks

HK USP V1

Win mod 23 20ga 28ga

Spectre Italian jobby... Odd ball

Group Industries (commie state legal) original semi carbine

A bolt action and even a piece of shit 5.56 that was issued to me.

A mint SAR-2

Eddystone sporterized lyman redfield sights

enfield sporterized lyman redfield sights

I think that's about it. Some of the weapons have become extremely valuable and I don't see my self being able to obtain them again.

As I get older, I find it better to get more space than to sell weaponry. I still do buy guns just to try them out and see if they work out for me. Always finding cool stuff locally, never getting too attached to anything as of lately besides my RFB.

Oh well, I still have some really nice stuff. You can only carry so much!

Edited by Stryker0946

Walther PPS marked Bundeswehr Polizei. (Federal Defense Force Police in Germany). Bought it at the Rod and Gun Club while stationed there for $275. Was a Police trade in, included three mags and a holster. Traded for a MAK 90 which was traded again years later for a M1 Garland. I never regretted any sale or trade besides that lovely Walther.

• Like 1

I don't sell my guns. I try really hard not to buy one that I can't imagine keeping forever. ONLY one I have thought about selling is my Walther G22. It was the second gun I ever bought, knew nothing about guns, and just thought it looked cool.

No regrets what Ive sold was replaced with improvement using the money from the sale.

Liked all of them just like what replaced them more.

This

I've sold:

2 saiga x39's

1 s12

1 20" saiga .223

1 ar15

& 1- 20" saiga 308

Edited by AZG

The more i think about it what u regret more rhen anything is NOT buying some of them when they were cheaper or when the ammo was cheaper.

Got into the 8mm mauser game this summer, when surplus ammo is expansive. Similar circumstances with a 308 (2 years ago) and with 5.45.

I've sold a few weapons I would like to still have, but only to fund more important things - like guns I wanted more biggrin.png

I miss my FN FiveseveN - but its sale helped fund the purchase of my 8" S-12.

I miss my converted 19" S-12 - but its sale helped fund the purchase of an M1 carbine, a Finnish M39, and a little Erma Werke .22-cal Luger.

Edited by Shandlanos