I have a moderate-sized pile of magazines, and I need to come up with some money quickly, hoping these prices will make for some quick sales. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted - items will ship USPS, in Priority Mail flat rate boxes with delivery confirmation unless otherwise requested. Insurance is at your discretion and expense. Payment by personal check or money order only - no paypal or other electronic payment at this time.

I have ten 30-round Thompson SMG .45 ACP magazines, in good to excellent condition - all of these are pre-ban, blued steel. These are original military magazines and will not fit the modern Kahr Arms/Auto Ordnance reproductions, but can me modified to fit - $16 each Take five or more and shipping is on me.

Next up, five pre-ban aluminum M-16/AR-15 30-round 5.56x45/.223 magazines, in good, functional condition - two have substantial finish wear, all have been function tested and work fine - mixed manufacture, three Adventure Line MFG, one Cooper Industries, one Parsons Precision Products. These can ship straight to New York State - $13 each Take all five and shipping is on me. SPF

I have one FN FiveseveN 20-round 5.7x28 magazine manufactured during the 1994-2004 high-capacity magazine ban, with LEO markings. This is NIB, removed from the rather shopworn box only to inspect it, never inserted into a pistol - $25 SPF

Next up are three CMMG AR-15 26-round .22LR conversion magazines. These are the heavy gray plastic mags with green followers, and are supposed to fit all CMMG .22LR rifles, Ciener, CMMG, and Target Sports conversion kits, and ATI, Chiappa and CMMG .22LR uppers $15 each

I have five original 30-round M11/9 9x19 magazines. These are pre-ban steel mags, in varying condition - two are brand new in very shopworn wrap, two are out of the wrap but appear to be new, and the last one appears to also be new, but has a fair amount of surface rust, maybe 3-4%. Doesn't look like it will cause pitting. $20 each, or $90 shipped for all five. SPF

Next up are three MD-20 drums, brand new, unfitted, your choice of cover - black, smoke or clear. Each will ship in the original bubble wrap, with the instruction manual. These will ship USPS Priority Mail in a flat rate box for $120 each

I also have some Uzi, Sten, M3 greasgun, and PPS-43 magazines laying around - if you are interested in those, I can check what I have and post a price.

Nothing will ship to any location where it is not legal to possess or receive. Except for pre-ban magazines where they are lawful, I will not ship assembled magazines to ban states. If you need parts to repair your pre-ban magazines, any magazine can be disassembled and sold as a parts kit, with or without the magazine body, at your discretion - except for the MD-20s. By agreeing to purchase an item, you certify that it is lawful for you to possess and receive.

No trades for now, but if things don't sell quickly I may open things up for trades. Feel free to make an offer on anything, worst I can do is politely decline.

Any questions? Just ask, I'll try to be as responsive as possible to PMs.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • 2 weeks later...

M11/9, FiveseveN and AR magazines all sold and shipped.

I'm open to trades now. Any Eastern Bloc, or WWII stuff from just about any nation is fun trade fodder, here's a short list of some specific items I'm looking for:

-Mosin Nagant cleaning rods (for M91/30, M38, or M44), slings, and bayonets. Mostly looking for a few extra M91/30 bayonets, but if you happen to have an M44 bayonet assembly laying around, that would be cool.

-Mosin Nagant chargers/stripper clips - with or without ammo. Anything but those terrible nickel-plated pieces of shit. Original military clips or those brass ones Classic Arms was selling for a while are fine.

-Mauser C96 chargers/stripper clips

-AK drum magazines (Russian/Romanian pattern only, no back-opening Chinese pattern drums), and/or pouches for them - I have two more drums than pouches right now

-40-round steel 7.62x39 AK magazines

-Yugoslavian 30-round AK magazines, or just the followers

-Schmidt-Rubin K31 chargers

-Original K-31 sling and/or muzzle cap

-Factory 33-round 9mm Glock magazines, 22-round .40S&W Glock magazines

-AK muzzle nuts, 14mmLH

-Factory Saiga-12 8-round rock-and-lock magazines

-.308/7.62x51 ammunition - steel cases or brass, boxer or berdan, FMJ preferred but other bullet styles are fine, no corrosive ammo please

-7.62x25 ammunition - anything but 50's Polish stuff, too many cracked cases

-7.62x38R/7.62 Nagant ammunition

-7.62x45/7.62 Czech ammunition, or spent casings - even spent berdan-primed steel casings

-.32 ACP, 9mm Luger, .357 Sig, .40S&W, .45 ACP plinking ammunition.

-.30 Carbine ammunition - any factory loaded ammo, FMJ preferred

-SVT-40 bayonet

-vz. 52 stripper clips or magazines, vz. 52/57 magazines

-7.62x54R brass casings, boxer or berdan primed

-Magazines for the TT-33, CZ-52, or P-38/P-1 - no promag

-Holster, lanyard and/or cleaning rod for TT-33

-.50AE spent casings, preferably once-fired

That list is by no means exhaustive - there's tons of stuff I'd love to own, if you have something you'd like to trade, send me a PM and we can work something out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm safe and sound, and will be getting in touch with everyone who contacted me. Long story short, I got sick while I was out of state, without my forum login details, and finally flew back home last night.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.