I bought this rifle from another forum member several months ago. It's been a fine, functional rifle but right now I need money a bit more than I need the rifle. It's a Norinco SKS, Model M, that accepts 7.62x39 AK magazines from the factory. There is a small crack in the stock along the side that does not impede function, and the gas tube release lever likes to work its way loose during fire. Otherwise, it has been entirely reliable - I fired two full 30-round magazines without a single failure. I can find and post pics upon request. I'd like $400 plus actual shipping for this rifle. It will ship straight from my FFL to your FFL. It will ship with one Chinese 30-round magazine.

If anyone is interested, I can try to track down some photos of it.

Payment by personal check or money order only - rifle will only ship to an FFL in a state where it is legal. If going to a state where the rifle is legal but the magazine is not, I can ship with a ten-round Chinese magazine instead.

SPF

Edited by Shandlanos

I can personally vouch for this weapon, provided it hasn't changed much since I sold it. Aside from the crack in the stock and a few small CH marks on the wood from other AKs in the safe, it looked nearly brand new and had very few rounds on it.

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.