What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

I was in the market for a slim line 9mm to be a backup for my G30. I gave up on Glock releasing a single stack 9mm, and really dont want a .380. I got a good deal on this and was wanting to give them a try for some time now, so I'll see how it goes.

Its a Smith & Wesson M&P9 shield.

post-32793-0-56535500-1416011128_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-95778100-1416011175_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-74541400-1416011193_thumb.jpg

About the only thing I dont like at the moment is the trigger. The Xd I fucked with had a really nice trigger, but was ugly. The new ruger, well its just that. A ruger. And I didnt want to pick up a G26, as I wanted something as slim as I can get for my backup piece. So I ended up with this. The ergos are very nice for a gun this small. The trigger will be getting swapped, but is still workable. The sights will be replaced with Trijicon HD"s.

• Like 1

Cap,

Don't forget a Pearce grip along with them night sights.

Nice pistol.

Thanks. Yeah, I thought of that too. Im going to have to ditch the 7rd mag though and pick up a few of the 8's. They make the gun so much more ergonomic. I plan on shooting it tomorrow after work and giving it a work out.

• Like 1

Jim, that thing is Mad Maxerific.

My latest acquisitions are 2 10" pistol uppers (5.56 and 300blk), 2 lpks, 2 sig braces, 2 sig brace buffer tubes, 2 magpul pgs, and odds and ends for finishing 2 AR pistols.

My plan is to sell the 5.56.  The blackout is my wife's Christmas present.

My latest acquisitions are 2 10" pistol uppers (5.56 and 300blk), 2 lpks, 2 sig braces, 2 sig brace buffer tubes, 2 magpul pgs, and odds and ends for finishing 2 AR pistols.

I expected you to march them into an arklaugh.png

• 4 weeks later...

I expected you to march them into an arklaugh.png

Pistols are done.  The 300blk is FDE.  I set it up the way the spousal unit wanted it.

Haven't been able to find an ark yet but with the storm rolling in tonight I might need one.

post-4831-0-32667900-1418433996_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Way too much stuff on Black Friday. 3 stripped lowers, uppers, lpk's, pistol buffer tubes, barrels, bolts, forearms, 2 SIG braces, etc......

9mm, .223 wylde, .300 BLK. All three barrels are 7-8" long. 500rds .300BLK ammo. One lower is getting a stamp.

• Like 2

Atlantic's 5.45x39 drums (2)

post-47860-0-62819200-1418695264_thumb.jpg

post-47860-0-02152600-1418695290_thumb.jpg

Just to follow up, these appeared fine on initial inspection. However, when I attempted to fit into my rifles, they DO NOT FIT IF USING THE SIDE MOUNTED SCOPE!. Once scope is removed, drum fits just fine. But, even though the scope can then be replaced, the locking lever cannot be engaged, making the scope useless. I have contacted Atlantic both by phone and e mail, awaiting response.

Edited by Dogster

This morning, I received this response:

We do not show the drums in place with an optic on the site in the pics or videos , the dual drum design comes up on the left side of the receiver , there is no trick to overcome it or way to clear the mounts if they stick out .

Blaine Bunting

Just letting you know if you use these, your Russian SCOPE MUST BE REMOVED.

Follow up:

Took a dremel to the locking lever, managed to trim away enough to get drum and scope to lock in place. Apparently, the mount that came with my PK-01 and POSP have an oversize on the end of locking lever. Cut away almost 1/4 inch. Range test soon. (I hope)

post-47860-0-49687500-1418847355_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dogster