What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

I picked up a Glock 42.

post-32793-0-44943700-1419182992_thumb.jpg

I also got a trigger kit for my S&W Shield 9 from Apex.

The sear differences are pictured.

The factory sear is on the bottom, and the Apex is on the top. You can see the difference.

post-32793-0-49700400-1419183066_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-67270400-1419183108_thumb.jpg

Along with the sear, the trigger return spring and the sear spring were replaced. I still havent replaced the firing pin blocker and spring, as Im waiting until I get my new sights, as I have to remove the rear sight to replaced the parts in the slide.

So far, the trigger pull has been greatly reduced with the three parts I swapped. It shaved at least a pound off of the factory trigger pull, and increased the reset to a more consistent one.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Kley-Zion Dual QD Rail Sling Attachment

2__43139.1417104676.100.100.jpg?c=2

Bought their quick-adjustment sling earlier and got very pleased with quality and value, so their branded QD mount was a no-brainer for me.

Supporting US industry, while resisting the anti-2A agenda: a win-win in my book.

Also, heading out to the Gander Mountain with visiting family members shortly: never ended up empty-handed there.  

And speaking of "agenda's" epic fails: that's what last two years brought to my hometown:

1) Gander Mountain;

2) Bass Pro Shop;

3) Field and Stream.

And so the record attendance of local Gun Shows.

Edited by Sgt. Raven

saw these 2 Spanish Starlight BKS 1911 clones in 9mm for $100 ea at a christmas party, they were in a gun display case & I asked what they were & was told they were for sale.

I took them outside fired 5 or so rapid fire rounds on each and paid for them. light weight aluminum alloy and accurate, Im going to let my friends use these pistolds on my range out back and save the wear & tear on my better pieces...merry xmas to mebig_smile.gif9mm.jpg

• Like 1

I picked up some magpul furniture for the old bushie carbon M4gery.  The quadrail I had on it was heavy and mostly useless.  The A2 pistol grip has always annoyed me.  The buttstock was loose. 

I got the basic MOE carbine stock, which actually fits very snug.  No rattle at all and it takes a bit of effort to adjust it.

MOE K2 grip.  This grip really feels good.  It's got a more vertical angle and aggressive texture.  Best AR grip I've tried.

MOE SL handguard.  Very light and slim.  Feels great and looks great.  Fit is tight.  I had to use what little muscle I have to install it but it doesn't move at all.

MVG vertical grip.  Light and solid.  Looks like it was made for the MOE handguard because it was.

Overall very pleased.  Gives the old girl a new look and feel.  Took about a pound of weight off compared to the old configuration.

I also picked up 6 more pmags on sale.  I'm junking the GI aluminum ones.  (The mag in the pic is an SWT Swiss magazine)

post-4831-0-02830500-1420044705_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

2k rnds of 22lr subsonic from midway....$29.00 a brick

Grabbed a couple of those too.  Not the greatest shipping price but still less than 8 cents a round delivered.

Subsonics won't cycle my semi 22s, but as luck would have it I was given a 50 year old Marlin model 20 for Christmas.

Got a few decent deals (IMO) from eGay and GB on a few more parts for my build.

-Colt M16 BCG, new in wrapper - $150

-New Colt M4 handguards - $15 shipped B)

-RRA Standalone rear sight - $75

Also picked up 10 D&H mags w/ Magpul followers.

Look forward to seeing the completed pic.

M76 grip from Apex: 

https://apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/5051

IMG_0038R_zpsee02c9af.jpg

Looks good on the M85.

IMG_0044R_zps24e41f50.jpg

That grip looks incredible on the PAP! Love what you have done with it.

Got a few decent deals (IMO) from eGay and GB on a few more parts for my build.

-Colt M16 BCG, new in wrapper - $150

-New Colt M4 handguards - $15 shipped cool.png

-RRA Standalone rear sight - $75

Also picked up 10 D&H mags w/ Magpul followers.

Look forward to seeing the completed pic.

That makes two of us. Just need to wait for my Form 1 to clear so I can buy my upper.

I guess I should also acquire some 5.56 at some point, too. 

• Like 1