What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Some .06, 54R, 51, and 39.

Accounting dept is very unhappy, on a 30 day suspension with a review.

Just remind the accounting dept. that you are trading worthless fiat currency for defensive hardware.

And I'll also have to explain the case of x39 that's on the way.

• Like 3

Few boxes of M855.

Waiting for prices to plummet down after the commie ban didn't get through (at least "not yet") for a full case buy.

Don't really care for it that much, but anyway I can stick it to the red bastards... anim_lol.gif

• Like 2

Felt the need to bling the Mossy 930SPX

So I had the barrel tapped for rem-chokes (if Mossberg wanted me to use accu-chokes they would have threaded it at the factory)

Ordered 5 Carlson's chokes (for both the 930 and 2 other shotguns I'm having threaded for rem-cokes)

Ordered a Mesa Tactical Urbino 2-tone stock

Ordered a Nordic barrel clamp

Installed a rail on the forend and mounted an AFG

Ordered a variety of buckshot ammo to test through the new chokes

Some people say a fighting shotgun doesn't need a choke.  Just use Federal Vital Shock or Hornady Critical Defense that gives tight patterns with no choke.  I like to have options. 

• Like 2

Thanks to the ATF and all their BS, I was suddenly "inspired" to buy 6000 projectiles. Hornady 55g spire point. One of the better reloading bullets out there for the money.

As someone earlier mentioned, my accounting department not very happy with me.

Edited by Semper299

Thanks to the ATF and all their BS, I was suddenly "inspired" to buy 6000 projectiles. Hornady 55g spire point. One of the better reloading bullets out there for the money.

Midsouth shooters supply Varmint Nightmare bullets are hard to beat. Soft point and hollow point for added nastiness.

I get excellent accuracy with them. Sounds like you have plenty now, though.

I picked a great time to get a 5.56 rifle! /sarcasm

I hear you  there, just built my first AR in 15 or so years. Never really were my thing but if it pisses off just one liberal.

061_zpsuj34xfln.jpg

Picked up the Magpul MOE kit for $60 on sale at a local box store. I prefer black but for 60$ I'm not bitchin'

• Like 2

I bought a sweet multical cleaning kit that breaks down to a little bigger than a can of chew. I also bought a bigger gun safe with more tactical slots. I bought my kid a Nikon p223 scope for his AR, and I bought a sweet Sigtac 4x for my Saiga .223. If you are looking for a good medium range optic for a .223, give the Sigtac a look. I've been very impressed by this scope. Its crisp, has multicolored reticle, or black when power's off. Its solid and cool looking too. Plus it was only $150.

Edited by hughes35e

Midsouth shooters supply Varmint Nightmare bullets are hard to beat. Soft point and hollow point for added nastiness.

Thanks for the tip. I will look into those. I used to shop at MSS quite a bit, and not really sure why I stopped. I'll check that pill out.

ETA: Good prices on that projectile. Looks very similar to the Hornady Spire Point, but about $10 per thousand cheaper. Thanks again. Gonna have to get me a pack of those and try em out. 

Edited by Semper299

Thanks for the tip. I will look into those. I used to shop at MSS quite a bit, and not really sure why I stopped. I'll check that pill out.

ETA: Good prices on that projectile. Looks very similar to the Hornady Spire Point, but about $10 per thousand cheaper. Thanks again. Gonna have to get me a pack of those and try em out.

I think they're reboxed Hornadys. Dunno, but they're good bullets.

Not recently but over the past year or two....i donno, I dont post much anymore so I try to get it all in. 

2 Taccon ar triggers, 1 for me, 1 for Pa' in law 

AAC micro 7 scout rifle

some Rem. 220g subsonic and Gemtec 187g subsonic

2 AAC Flash hider suppressor mounts

AAC BCG

Gisseile Trigger

.308 multi cal AAC suppressor

whistle pig barrel, muller scope, and side rails for my ZK22

Double sided piano gun case

Tavor accessory rail for the front handguard(not putting anything on it) can never have enough rail, right.....

two magpul MS4 coyote tan QD slings

5 stripped Anderson Manufacturing lowers

4 lower parts kits from Palmetto

20" LMG upper from black thorne

18" fluted SS complete upper w/SQR rail from palmetto

NiB M16 BCG from AIM

2 Charging handles from PA

FDE slidefire stock

2 100 round Federal 7.5shot 12ga 

some 22lr stingers and some regular

2015 TRD Pro hunting vehicle with Kryptec Typhoon seat covers

Edited by AZG