What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Just got my Magpul MOE Ak stock, sling receptacle, and paraclip adapter installed so I could get my two point sling mounted back up.  Now, I just need to do a little sewing and get the sling shortened up a little bit so it rides where I want it at the shortest setting.  Makes it easy to set and forget, and I can let it out pretty quickly for single point use.

GUYS,

THE PRICE ON THAT PERFECTA .308 AT WAL-MART HAS DROPPED TO $12.44 X 20; A BUCK-50 OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE.

STILL HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO SHOOT THE BOX I HAVE, I SAT THE NIGHTWATCH ON AN OLD FRIEND WHO HAS HAD ONE MECHANICAL HEART VALVE REPLACED BY ANOTHER.

HE WASN'T DOING TOO WELL, AND HIS MOM AND SISTER WERE NEEDING A BREAK, SO I VOLUNTEERED TO SIT THE NIGHTWATCH WITH HIM.

HE'S OUT OF THE HOSPITAL NOW, BUT ITS RAINED THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, SO STILL NO RANGE TRIP.

MAYBE TOMORROW..............

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

- Dara Holster's IWB Kydex holster for Springfield XDs 3.3.

- Whole bunch of various ammo for GSG 1911 .22lr: so far only Gemtech cycles 100% and yields the best grouping.

- - WEAPONTECH Punisher Compensator/Flash Hider - 5.56/.223

Edited by Sgt. Raven

A little more 22LR, 7.62 x 39, and another M92 PAP.  ALMOST bit the bullet on a Remington 700 SPS Tactical model in 308 with a 6.5 x 20 Leupold scope on it, but the trigger had been f'd with and that really turned me off.  Last thing I need is a round going off while I chamber.  Besides, I've got my S-308's and Mosin when I feel like shooting far.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys that muzzle load hunt ever wish for that 2nd shot?

I will have this in my hands next week.

Double barrel 50 caliber muzzle load rifle, the 2nd shot is just a trigger pull away.

Will look good next to this, 12ga muzzle load scatter gun.

post-37682-0-61356800-1445648480_thumb.jpg

post-37682-0-47653300-1445648488_thumb.jpg

post-37682-0-74613400-1445648492_thumb.jpg

post-37682-0-54209100-1445648497_thumb.jpg

post-37682-0-91426200-1445648764.jpg

post-37682-0-47193600-1445648769_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

SAR-1 and some ammo

Very nice.  This was the first AK I ever owned way back in 2001, and I still regret getting rid of it.

It looks like this one is in great shape and the wire folder and threaded barrel are nice bonuses.

• Like 1

SAR-1 and some ammo

Very nice.  This was the first AK I ever owned way back in 2001, and I still regret getting rid of it.

It looks like this one is in great shape and the wire folder and threaded barrel are nice bonuses.

Thanks, this one is mint and has been duracoated HK black

My 1st was a SAR-2 and I miss it the most. I've been searching another for a while but almost all I've found are beat to death and overpriced to say the least.

Edited by WhiskeyMinion
  • Like 2

GUYS,

THE PRICE ON THAT PERFECTA .308 AT WAL-MART HAS DROPPED TO $12.44 X 20; A BUCK-50 OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE.

STILL HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO SHOOT THE BOX I HAVE, I SAT THE NIGHTWATCH ON AN OLD FRIEND WHO HAS HAD ONE MECHANICAL HEART VALVE REPLACED BY ANOTHER.

HE WASN'T DOING TOO WELL, AND HIS MOM AND SISTER WERE NEEDING A BREAK, SO I VOLUNTEERED TO SIT THE NIGHTWATCH WITH HIM.

HE'S OUT OF THE HOSPITAL NOW, BUT ITS RAINED THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, SO STILL NO RANGE TRIP.

MAYBE TOMORROW..............

JESS1344

GUYS,

GOT A 2" GROUP OUTA THE PERFECTA FROM MY M77 WITH AN OLD '70'S ERA T-16 WEAVER SCOPE.

IT'S VERY STRAIGHT TOO, ON THE RUNOUT, BTW.

CURRENTLY RUNNING A KALINKA BP-02 SCOPE MOUNT WHICH I FEAR HAS SOME DEGREE OF MOVEMENT TO IT.

WHEN I CAN AFFORD AN RS REGULATES M-307 MOUNT, I'LL RESHOOT AND REPORT BACK.

ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR THOSE GUYS, THEIR W-SITE ONLY LISTS THEIR EMAIL?

JESS1344

• Like 1

JESS1344

I bought mine at Primary Arms if I remember correctly. Get a discount when you but an upper mount at the same time to boot

JESS1344

I bought mine at Primary Arms if I remember correctly. Get a discount when you but an upper mount at the same time to boot

WHISKEY,

I'M ABOUT 12 MILES FROM PRIMARY, BUT I WANTED TO TALK DIRECTLY TO RS.

AND YES, PRIMARY ARE SOME GOOD GO-TO GUYS.

THANKS,

JESS1344

Let me see if I remember the last gun stuff I got over the last couple months...

3 x Dan Wesson 15-2 revolvers

a bunch of Dan Wesson barrels

A Russian Makarov w/no import marks

a take down lever for my second P220 Lasermax (I remember that because I bought it today)

2 x 12 round and 2 x 20 round mags for my S&W 669's

I know there is more stuff but I can't remember it...