What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Federal M193 5.56 packs, Federal .223 "value pack" ("few"), (Federal) American Eagle 9mm 100 rounds pack ("few")...

Grabbed some .45ACP 100 rnd pack while heading for the door..

... Federal American Eagle it happened to be... 

Range time.

$16 gets you the day at my local range, shotgun/clays, 10 yard pistol and 25-300 yard rifle with steel.

My son, who I asked if he had 'everything' he needed, forgot his ears and .22lr ammo.

So I had to buy .22lr at the range, Federal Automatch 325 @ $25.92 total.

I also bought three raffle tickets/$20. for a Colt Gold Cup .45...  Gonna win, gonna win, gonna win, nobody else need buy tickets.

Pistol & rifle Shoot-n-C targets, two packs each 12" bullseye, 6" bullseye and 12" sight-in.

Allen 48" scoped rifle case.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Santa just bought a Mossberg pump 510 mini Super Bantam in 410 gauge for my 9 year old ,damn that's a little bitty thing

I got one for my wife, great shotgun for kids/petite women.

I just got a M1 Garand someone left in the dryer too long and shrunk it. Shrunk the chamber now too, so it only shoots 308. 1944 Springfield Armory receiver.

post-34443-0-96927100-1450279118_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Santa just bought a Mossberg pump 510 mini Super Bantam in 410 gauge for my 9 year old ,damn that's a little bitty thing

I got one for my wife, great shotgun for kids/petite women.I just got a M1 Garand someone left in the dryer too long and shrunk it. Shrunk the chamber now too, so it only shoots 308. 1944 Springfield Armory receiver.

Sweet!

I just picked up a 1945 Springfield M1 Garand, all matching, and beau-T-ful! Paid too much, but I've wanted one so long, and she's sooo pretty!

Unfortunately Photobucket is sucking ass so I cant post a pic. if it recovers I will post up, eventually!

• Like 1

$16.00 for another beautiful range day, clear sunny skies, a mild 67' and a nice breeze that wasn't blowing directly across the range.

Sighted in the Savage 93, thing is very accurate.

Played with my Saiga.308-ver.21 & M1A too, shooting steel at 300 yards is always fun and satisfying.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

$12 or so dollars for range time, rented a Ruger SP101 and bought a box of ammo. Figured I'd rent something since my 030 was out of order [monday] and had my heart set on the Smith & Wesson 686 since its a full sized .357 but it was checked out so I took the SP101 because I had .357 on the brain and wanted to be a contrarian and not take the Model 60 they also had. Recoil was pretty fun but this was the DA only model and I'd probably of been happier renting something else instead.

I need to work on being less impulsive. 

You guys that muzzle load hunt ever wish for that 2nd shot?

I will have this in my hands next week.

Double barrel 50 caliber muzzle load rifle, the 2nd shot is just a trigger pull away.

Will look good next to this, 12ga muzzle load scatter gun.

Awesome!