What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Me and The wife bought my brother a psa premium mid length kit for the pair of ar receivers I talked him into last year.

I snuck the receiver out the back of the safe a month ago and assembled it.

For myself I got a couple cases of wolf gold. 223.

There's no wrong way to accessorize a WASR.

Well, OK there are wrong ways to do it but we won't talk about that...

For myself, another case of Golden Tiger.  Because Hillary.

post-4831-0-83691100-1465514583_thumb.jpg

100 rounds 5.7x28mm

100 rounds .45acp

8 targets

hour of range time.

[also shot off 100 rounds of 7.62x25mm i already owned]

FN FNX-45 I rented [for free] jammed like crazy, at least once a mag aside from ALWAYS choking on the first round. Traded it for a Ruger 1911 after it got an empty case stuck in the barrel.

Tokarev managed to toss a spent case between my glasses and forehead where I now have a [thankfully almost invisible] scar from it burning me.

Crimson Trace LaserGuard LG-469 for Springfield XDs 

Lake City M855

.223 Hornady Steel Match 55gr

.223 Winchester 55gr

Magtech 9mm 

Winchester 12 gauge buck 

Heat gun (to modify my Dara holster to fit the LaserGuard: 5 min job and came out excellent!)

And that's even before the commie hysteria unleashed after the Orlando massacre.

Going back for more just to shove the bastards...

Edited by Sgt. Raven

Bought a 2nd Catamount Fury shotgun, 1st one ran $370 got the 2nd one for $340. Don't know what I have in mind yet but at these prices I can afford to play with the project some.

seems like the new one is going to visit Century for a tune up, 1st one runs like a champ, 2nd one not so much. so they're running about 50% right now.

post-26137-0-68818000-1465914209_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-50437600-1465914223_thumb.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor

100 rounds Brown Bear steel cased .308win and 5 milsurp steel HK91 mags.

bought them from CtD 10 minutes apart and they're shipping from the same warehouse but even after emailing them shortly after i placed my orders [2am EST] and calling them when i woke up [11am] they said i couldn't combine the two since they'd already processed the orders. can't beat the prices but their customer service is utter shit. i take it as like how costco doesn't take credit cards so you just have to plan ahead in buying but its still pretty annoying. 

Polish steel mags from AIM.  Unfortunately sold out now.  Plus the case of Wolf Gold from SGA.  Also sold out now.

I tried all 10 mags in 3 different AKs.  Fit was great in all.  The mags look new.  I don't see any dings or wear on them.  The finish seems very durable.  The mags were packed in a box with nothing between and the finish still looks new.

post-4831-0-24239100-1466134260_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

Eagle Arms Armalite heavy barrel M-15 (AR-15)

I've had my .22lr AR for a while now, but have been itching for a "real" AR for a long time.

Seems like a good time....

I think my go-to rifle would be an x39 AK, but I think it would still be good to have the AR in the collection.

• Like 1

17 June, 2016.  About $25 bucks worth of cleaning supplies.  Amazing how fast we go through brushes, patches and oil.  We are choosing NOT to dig down into the SHTF fan stuff gun related like the cleaning gear.  It is embedded into all the other needful SHTF things.

JDeko:  Us left handed shooters learn early how to embrace the pain, fun and madness of hot brass flinging into your face, down your neck, off your baseball cap and like what happened to you, between the safety glasses and your nose.  Ouch!  Yikes!  Burning!  Pain!  smile.png

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

Yeah, my Tokarev normally likes to drop the brass right on top my head in the center, maybe i pushed my arms out further that time. 

A Luger throws them almost straight up and hits you on the head most times too.

• Like 2

1000 rounds of .22mag.

I'm having to start rationing .22LR & .22 mag ammo to my son Nathaniel.

The boy is trigger happy... He needs to get a job soon.

Edited by ChileRelleno

90mins range time

6 targets

50 rounds .45acp 

Anyone know a good way to get light surface rust/discoloration off steel [G3] mags? My mags came today and they are as dirty as they were cheap  and if these are "very good" condition I'd hate to see "fair". Well really just one is that bad, couple others are near immaculate. 

But either way, how to I get the bloody-brown spots off.

A bore cleaning guide.  More patches and gun oil.  "Break Free" in fact.  We had a fun family gun cleaning session.  My youngest g kid can now field strip, clean, oil, grease and reassemble a real good M2 Carbine.  Life is good. :)

PS; .... For those American Written English "Grammour" Nazi's is the word infact a good word or should it be spelled in fact?  I hated English 101, 102 and 103.  Sucked.  All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply. 

Pencil AR barrel, a couple Anderson uppers & misc parts from JoeBob's. 2 premium BCGs from PSA.

Got a package today that I hadn't expected 'til tomorrow or Monday from Tromix. Tony & crew are on the ball!  Just got done assembling upper, will hit the range tomorrow.

IMG_0196_zpsww6arzki.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsn84wwgxr.jpg

IMG_0208_zpsufcglztf.jpg

Edited by Hawk451