What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

A PA154 120mm ammo can from sportsmansguide.  I don't buy from them often but this was a deal I couldn't pass up.

$21.99 for the can and free shipping with code BRSH1608.  It's even cheaper if you're a member.

I'm thinking survival cache...

post-4831-0-30648900-1472359500_thumb.jpg

Piss-pot not included.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

B5 Enhanced SOPMOD for my SBR. Bought partly for looks and partly for the cheek weld, but mainly to balance the rifle out because my SBR is very nose heavy at the moment

post-28103-0-40852500-1472429269.jpg

New range transport device, complete with a 6MT and AWD for those truly nasty days

post-28103-0-71107800-1472429395_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Can of B'Laster to try to dislodge my muzzle brake

Paying a gunsmith to do it for me after that didn't work, neither did heating it to the point it started to melt my strap-wrench.

Faxon pencil AR barrel, BAD Ti gas-block, TACCOM ultralight compensator:

JKujoEC.jpg

Also, actual mil-spec (drilled & pinned button) forward assists from BCM:

r0BNEs8.jpg

Due to experiencing this:

2p5JSzm.jpg

Also trying out Imgur now, since photobucket has gone 'full coprolite'.

• Like 1

It always was. Photobucket and Image shack are the worst crap. Their view counter behavior guarantees that only images people don't want to look at survive. Old threads are laid waste, and tutorials are broken. They are cancer to the useful side of the internet.

• Like 1

Kinda gun related as it might get me more .... guns.  A $20 buck package of special beef jerky for the owner of our local friendly knowledgeable stocking Class 3 gun shop here in SW Oregon for putting up with me.  He seems to enjoy spicy food.  Stuff like that jerky is too hot for me.  More stamps.  :)

Faxon pencil AR barrel, BAD Ti gas-block, TACCOM ultralight compensator:

JKujoEC.jpg

Also, actual mil-spec (drilled & pinned button) forward assists from BCM:

r0BNEs8.jpg

Due to experiencing this:

2p5JSzm.jpg

Looking forward to see the results and weight of this build. Nice components thus far.

• Like 1

I was watching tv with the wife and got an alert that targetsportsusa had just listed brass cased 9mm for sub 20 cents with free shipping, saw the number in stock plummeting so I tore off to my computer and nabbed the last 3 cases.. 50+ cases went inside of about 20 minutes.

• Like 1

We had to have the propane tank and system inspected by a tech before the vender would fill the tanks at our mountain cabin.

The tech showed up and was bragging that people on his route had told him they had been prepping and had food and supplies put away.

He laughed and told me he would just show up in an emergency, they would share, or he would just take their stuff by force.

I told him we didnt believe in guns or prepping and it wouldn't do anybody any good to raid our place.

I did however direct our conversation in a way that he divulged his address and the vehicles he drives, his full name appeared on his company business card.

Know your enemy !!

and dont brag about your stash to strangers

• Like 5

Cheek pad by GOD' A GRIP ("Shotgunner's Wedge"): what a difference! Exactly what I need to maintain a perfect center-dot sight picture. Love it!!!

post-28515-0-19406300-1472994600_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1

Not bought, (yet!) but strongly considering.  A upgraded completely chromed AR15 LEFT HAND BCG employing a LH M16 bolt carrier.  Stag Arms.  Also considering the LH stripped upper.  Also a proper 20" HB AR15 left hand barrel.  The rest is just AR stuff.  We are slowly again, ($$$) accumulating the necessary basic and advanced tools, holders, gauges, gadgets and goodies necessary to properly build yet another batch of AR15 rifles.  Only in this case this one would be for silly old me.  Yikes!  smile.png

JDeko:  We are very lucky living up or out here in SW OR USA because some of the family live in the woods and our rifle range is about 50 steps from the back porch. smile.pngsmile.png

Edited by HB:  the usual suspects

Meh, free gun rentals and people drooling over my Saiga is worth the 8.50 and hour on Ladies Day.

Sooooo..... Are you saying that you are indeed a lady or just that you receive discounts when you show up on certain days in a skirt and heels? I'm not judging btw. To each their own. Just wondering.

I've often wanted to try going in heels and whatnot there, but I've not practiced walking in them enough and often need to adjust my balance against my Saiga and PTR91. Been tempted to go in my Princess Luna cosplay as I often feel pretty badass and confident in my riding boots. Probably best to leave the wings, wig, and horn at home but then I wonder if folks will accuse me of the shittiest attempt at stolen valor ever...

tumblr_mp39wuNBa81rsulswo1_500.png

I also bought 50 reactive targets to test the spread of various bird loads with my new modified choke.

I've often wanted to try going in heels and whatnot there, but I've not practiced walking in them enough and often need to adjust my balance against my Saiga and PTR91. Been tempted to go in my Princess Luna cosplay as I often feel pretty badass and confident in my riding boots. Probably best to leave the wings, wig, and horn at home but then I wonder if folks will accuse me of the shittiest attempt at stolen valor ever...

tumblr_mp39wuNBa81rsulswo1_500.png

I also bought 50 reactive targets to test the spread of various bird loads with my new modified choke.

Thank you for the clarification! I picked up 120rds of Tulammo 7.62x39 FMJ from WallyWorld last night. $10 a 40rd box. .25/rd not bad.

Labor Day.  Got back from our small mountain valley town parade and decided to dig around in the various places.  Found some ammo I did not even remember having.  What a hoot.  Sosss, right now on the computer while at the same time, (kinda) changing out all the 'ready' loaded mags for other mags with fresh ammo.  Letting the grandkids help.  Once taught they seem to understand the need for firearm maintenance.  Good kids.  I hope they understand situational security. So far so good.  The woods are still way too dry to shoot right now.

• Like 1

21" Saiga .308 from Forsaken352 on the forum, 11 CSS .308 mags and 2 factory, and a RS mount. Replaced the Ultimak tri-rail with the factory handguard.

post-37530-0-52001600-1473210583_thumb.jpeg

Very nice rifle at a very fair price. Thank you Forsaken352, would do business with you again in a heartbeat.

• Like 3

21" Saiga .308 from Forsaken352 on the forum, 11 CSS .308 mags and 2 factory, and a RS mount. Replaced the Ultimak tri-rail with the factory handguard.

image.jpeg

Very nice rifle at a very fair price. Thank you Forsaken352, would do business with you again in a heartbeat.

That was very tempting at the last price drop.

• Like 1