What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Range time with my dad.

We had a blast!

Latest AR build averaged 0.375" CTC @ 100 yds all day.

After we got bored with punching paper, we were popping golf balls out to 200 yards pretty consistently. Not bad for a mouse gun using 55gr Federal FMJ.gallery_8052_1427_2935341.jpg

Edited by patriot
  • Like 4

I forget the make, but it's a 20" fluted, cryogenically stress relieved barrel with a 1-9" twist and a 5.56 NATO chamber. Cryo WORKS.

Believe it or not, it's chrome lined, and shoots this good.

It shoots a bit better than that with match ammo. The FMJ ammo, wind, and my not shooting this gun enough are the limiting factors here.

I'm not sure how much better than this it will shoot. I'll bag it in and run my 62 gr HP frangibles the next time I have it out and see just how much better it can shoot.

• Like 3

3500 rds of .22lr and four more cases of hard primer .223 ammo from sgammo. Also grabbed a 20 pack of glock mags from psa, buying a glock soon to go with them.

I need to get the last couple parts for my saiga conversions.. otherwise I'm good for the next decade or so.

• Like 1

Grand Power K100. Darth Saigus gets the blame for me finding the brand and slowly growing intrigued until I bought one.

Nice pistol!

I'm all for taking credit or blame when due, but I have never owned a Grand Power and don't really know much about them.

Stryker is our resident Grand Power salesman.

• Like 1

Grand Power K100. Darth Saigus gets the blame for me finding the brand and slowly growing intrigued until I bought one.

Nice pistol!

I'm all for taking credit or blame when due, but I have never owned a Grand Power and don't really know much about them.

Stryker is our resident Grand Power salesman.

Oh whoops, you're right :3

It's stryker's fault :)

1400 7.62x25mm JHP rounds

50 .357SIG rounds

1/2 hour pistol range time

and

1/2 hour rifle range time [went to a different range that won't let you shoot pistols on the rifle range]

20 .308 168gr Remington Hog Hammer rounds

5 round HK91 magazine [forgot all my mags at home]

I went ahead and put a flash hider on one cause I had it laying around.

They come with gen 1 pmags which I will probably just sell into the panic after hitlery gets elected.

post-4831-0-30279600-1478045088_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Power Disconnecter Block Assembly.  We usually removed them to quickly clean up the High Power trigger.  Brownells $got me$ for some broken shell extractors, a throat erosion gage and some various snap caps in various calibers.  The shell extractors and snap caps make great Santa Claus stocking stuffers.  So do one ounce silver coins.  smile.png

Edited by HB.  Proof reading my garbage is always a good idea.  Yikes!!!

Edited by HB of CJ

Sig Sauer P220 Equinox Carry with crimson trace, Sig Sauer 1911 C3 with crimson trace, Fns 9c, S&W 9ve, S&W 686 7 shot, over 6,000rds of ammo, mags, Some custom leather holsters, pouches, belts. Just paying cash for some good deals. Weapons were used, very low round count.

• Like 1