What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

...I wonder how my new-to-me Automag IV would do? 230gr Remington Golden Saber HP (defensive bullet for 45 ACP) @ 1765FPS (1591 ft/lbs)

No big cats around here. Just feral Felis Domesticus, and that is WAY too much gun for those.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Well, my girlfriend bought me a Barrett  M82A1, a Nightforce 22 power scope with ARMS mounts along with 100 rounds of Barrett 50 BMG ammo.

Pretty cool Christmas !!!!

She said I have been a VERY good boybig_smile.gif

NICE! Looks like you may have a keeper. Still, get a prenup if things get serious. It's good insurance. Otherwise you could lose everything.

...and buy more ammo.

• Like 2

Got an absolutely absurd deal on one of these from a friend who's trying to trim down his 1911 collection and I couldn't pass it up. If it runs well it's going to be my new CC piece. 

kimsupercarryhd.jpg

I wonder how it likes Cor-Bon 185gr HPs?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

$20 replacement part for my press that cracked due to my failure to adjust during caliber swaps. Also a cheap mandril for 300 BO brass trimming. Reloading is back in business.

Time to make some practice ammo for my little pocket pistol. And slugs, and birdshot, and 9mm, and some 308 for a friend....

Two 500 ct. boxes of X-Treme Bullets, one of 200 gr. Plated Hollow Point .452 and one of .55 gr. .224 FMJ. I'd never bought from X-Treme before and I DO NOT like their extremely slow shipping. I do like the bullets. The plating on the PHPs is thicker than Berry's.

post-23857-0-58181600-1485268331_thumb.jpg

Edited by YOT
  • Like 1

Two 500 ct. boxes of X-Treme Bullets, one of 200 gr. Plated Hollow Point .452 and one of .55 gr. .224 FMJ. I'd never bought from X-Treme before and I DO NOT like their extremely slow shipping. I do like the bullets. The plating on the PHPs is thicker than Berry's.

These are great bullets,I do not think you will be disappointed.

They run specials all the time with free shipping and that is when I buy, shipping has always been 4 to 5 days

They run specials all the time with free shipping and that is when I buy, shipping has always been 4 to 5 days

They were ordered on Dec. 22 and arrived Jan. 16.

They were ordered on Dec. 22 and arrived Jan. 16.

Wow! It could have been the holidays is all I can say

Ordered a Laser Max Spartan red pistol laser for the wife's M&P40C for $70 delivered should be here mid Feb.

M2 Carbine hammer for our M2 Carbine.  Spare part.  Two hundred more rounds of .30 Carbine ammo.  Different manufactures.  Will be used in M2 timing and function tests. .... (NFA "Trigger Housing Pak".  New/old Inland donor Carbine)

The last and only box of Remington .41 mag soft point ammo in the Galactic Federation.   Incredible story behind this ammo.  Ordered for Christmas around Labor Day.  Finally arrived a couple of days ago.  Lady friends old SW revolver.  Yep.  smile.png

All Oregon State Laws, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

Edited by HB ... speellling, sintax, grammour, punchuations, danglying partacycles, etc.. 

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

Hello

Received a couple of those "Urban Carry" inside-the-pants pull-up holsters.

Haven't tried them yet, anybody have any experience with them? I'm wondering how functional they might be when the wearer is sitting down.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

Hello

Haven't tried them yet, anybody have any experience with them? I'm wondering how functional they might be when the wearer is sitting down.

-Guido in TX

You mean appendix style? That was quite a long winded way to say it lol. I've never used one but will let you know how it works out whenever it shows up.

Hello

-Guido in TX

You mean appendix style? That was quite a long winded way to say it lol. I've never used one but will let you know how it works out whenever it shows up.

Hello

Not necessarily appendix style, although they can be worn that way (with the added benefit of a beefy "trouser sausage", depending on size).

These are inside-the-pants holsters with the weapon residing completely south of the belt line, until it is pulled up by an exposed tab.

If you aren't familiar with them, just search "Urban Carry".

-Guido in TX

• Like 2