What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

Aha! I know what your talking about. Those seem like alot of excess bulk to me. But to each their own.

ETA My wife has one of their purses. I can say that it is actually very nice quality. Leather is thick but soft. Even if they don't carry would be a good gift for a spouse. V-Day is fast approaching.

Edited by 86camaro
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.

Can you tell he likes it?

Hello, WhiskeyMinion

Hmmm, can't really tell if he likes it or not..........big_smile.gif

Assume it is his first? What a momentous occasion!

_Guido in TX

• Like 1

Kinda related.  Now gathering the bits and pieces to build yet another cheap doable wood work bench.  This one will be about 72" long, 24" wide and 42" high.  Plywood and 2x4s.  Various wood screws and lag bolts.  All assembled together with no glue so it can all come apart if need be.  Reduced size soosss it can fit up the stairs and down the hall into the spare bedroom now hopelessly the man cave.  Fun.  Life is good.  :)

Did I already mention this?  Dunno.  Forgot. Yikes!  :)

Kinda related.  Now gathering the bits and pieces to build yet another cheap doable wood work bench.  This one will be about 72" long, 24" wide and 42" high.  Plywood and 2x4s.  Various wood screws and lag bolts.  All assembled together with no glue so it can all come apart if need be.  Reduced size soosss it can fit up the stairs and down the hall into the spare bedroom now hopelessly the man cave.  Fun.  Life is good.  smile.png

Did I already mention this?  Dunno.  Forgot. Yikes!  smile.png

Hello, HB of CJ

Reloading bench?

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

Yep.  Four, (4) layers of cheap available on hand one half inch (1/2") CDX 48" by 96" plywood ripped down the middle.  Finished top two inches thick. On hand 2x4s screwed together for the six, (6) legs.  Already bought the six, (6) big roller wheels.  The thing when finished should handle lots of weight.  Will get bolted to the wall studs.

Did I already mention this?  It kinda sounds familiar.  I will have to read all the prior replies.  Yikes!!  Still fun.  :)

• Like 1

Just received another case of 8M3 from SGA.

Looking over my past orders from SGA I realize I've spent over $10k with Sam.  30k ish rounds of various calibers.

Yep, you're not alone, I drop an average 2K per year there.

• Like 1

Another visit to SGAmmo

1000 rds, Wolf Gold .223rem 55gr FMJ, brass

960 rds, Hirtenberger 7.62x51nato 146gr FMJ

200 rds, FGMM .308win 168gr BTHP

And from SWFA

Vortex 1x SPARC II RDS

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 4

Just received another case of 8M3 from SGA.

Looking over my past orders from SGA I realize I've spent over $10k with Sam.  30k ish rounds of various calibers.

I counted primer sleeves and have loaded over 65k rounds minus a few rejects since mid 2013. That's the pistol ammo that uses small primers. The other stuff hasn't been counted. How much would that work out to at retail assuming most was 9mm or 38spl?

Picked up a couple Arex Rex Zeros in FDE. Full size and compact. Full size compares to Sig P226, compact to Sig P229. Quality of fit, finish and function is superb. 300+ rds in each, not a hiccup. Accuracy and quick fallow up is great. About a 1/3 less in price compared to my Sigs, plus mags are around 25 bucks compared to $40. Have the cock and lock feature with manual safety like 1911, other wise all functions same as Sig DA/SA with decocker

post-3200-0-36231300-1488146263_thumb.jpg

post-3200-0-76345700-1488146286_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

10 x Fat Fifty Cal, new ammo cans

1 x Harris Bipod, SBRM, 6"-9"

1 x Bipod lock for swivel

1 x Magpul stock, STR, milspec

1 x Bulgarian AK47/74, black canvas sling

2 x Beretta CX4 30rd magazines

1 x Beretta CX4 Tri-Rail

1 x 1000 round case - 9mm CCI Blazer Brass 124 gr FMJ

• 2 weeks later...

Powder River Precision's springs kit and sear for my pistol (already installed),

TX GunSmith' kit for my SIG556xi (finally installed: love it!),

New MagPul sling and single-point QD adapter for "AKAR",

300 x 5.56 and 250 x 9mm ammo.

Edited by Sgt. Raven