What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

late sept. and oct. tom cole HD piston, AK retaining plate and two more md20 drums from CSS. two CZ po7 duty pistols in 9mm. one from gander mtn. came with a weapon light. the other from a local shop. two extra po7 mags, hat and sticker from the CZ site. G3 bayonet from what a country. G3 bayo. adapter and three point sling from robertrtg.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

I have to be careful with my spending, but last few items were a Phoenix Kick-lite stock for the S-12, 1K rounds of x39, and a plug-in nite lite that confirms the timer on the heater in my gun cabinet is still working. I don't like the look of the new stock on the S-12, but it needs to be function over form on this gun.

Traded a DSA 300AAC upper for these 2 and some cash to boot.One is a Savage other is a marlin both 22LR.

22boltguns.jpg

Then this Ruger 10/22 Stainless Walmart special for $125 at a local pawn shop.Metal trigger housing.

35CE2D1E-DFC9-4238-9681-7080B691CB0A-3789-00000372E6B3DFD3.jpg

Then my Vodka rocket scatter gun.

8F758E84-94B8-4FF6-9A68-3E1ADE0EF854-20010-0000134AEF9B6470.jpg

Then my last purchase.A Nylon 77 for $50 without a magazine(Got one for $20 new).Rough shape but should shoot fine.Barrel looks as shinny as chrome inside!

Nylon77.jpg

Edited by Freighttrain

Right now i'm in the process of scoping two of my saiga rifles in 223 & in 308win with the BDC options. (bullet drop compisation) this eliminates guessing and kentucky windage. Using it with a range finder will put every shot on the money when hunting for that trophy of a lifetime.

At the sametime i'm jones'n to collect more S&W N Frame revolvers in nickel too.

Edited by Unknown Poster

I bought peices parts for a nice gas piston ar15 upper. The gas piston was a TNW. I was going with the Adams Arms but I

wasn't too keen on the short stroke setup where the gas piston stem slams into the carrier lug. Kinda like the SKS. Two rail

gas block, mil spec upper, colt bolt and carrier, 1:8 chromed lined twist barrel (maybe get better accuracy with the heavy stuff and the lighter stuff),

and the rest, barrel nut, 3prong comp, and regular hand guards. With some of the parts I had, all I need is a lower and a stock then

I will be complete.. Until I resupply the cash I will just use my Bushmaster lower..

• 1 month later...

I picked up a buttstock from Kvar for my Vepr-12, an 8 round mag from this forum store, and a few items from Gene from HSGI to finish my chest rig.

Gene's good people! My team ran lots of his gear and he took good care of us.

• Like 1