What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

I picked up a buttstock from Kvar for my Vepr-12, an 8 round mag from this forum store, and a few items from Gene from HSGI to finish my chest rig.

Gene's good people! My team ran lots of his gear and he took good care of us.

Yeah, I cant say enough about his quality and products. So far with all of their products Ive bought, its well constructed and well thought out equipment. Im actually going to pick up one of their Moose packs next. Its set up exactly how I want one, and made right here in the USA. Plus I can add pouches to the pack and make it truly my own setup. Just overall quality gear. I'll get some pics up once I get the rest of the items. I rather like the setup so far. I try to suggest them to people any chance I can when folks is looking for gear.

How you liking that PRO, Shooter?

I like it a lot. It's my first Aimpoint, but so far I like it better than the Eotech I used to have. I like the single 2MOA dot, as opposed to the 65MOA ring and 1MOA dot of the Eotechs. I haven't put many rounds through with it mounted yet. Hoping to change that soon.

I also like that I can leave it on for 3 years straight, lol.

• Like 1

I'm building a 300 BLK bolt gun on a Savage Model 12 Varmint .223 that I bought as a donor rifle. I am setting this up as a 600 yard rifle, subsonic or super, and it will be suppressed.

The Savage stock is shit. After 3 months of waiting, my choice of replacement stock became available yesterday. I bought it immediately. It is now out of stock again.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/174505/choate-tactical-rifle-stock-savage-10-short-action-center-feed-with-44-screw-spacing-left-hand-composite-black

Just bought four Romy 40rd mags from Palmetto State Armory, $94.96 shipped.

They've more, $21.99 each, or 10 mags in a .50cal ammo can for $209.99.

Also bought three AGP 10rd mags from AGP, $104.85 shipped.

And two Springfield XD9 16rd mags.

Payday was today... I'm broke again.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • 4 weeks later...

In the past 60 days:

• 250rds Rio Royal 00 buck
  • 200rds .45lc Hornady FTX
  • 200rds .410 Winchester SuperX 000 buck
  • 600rds .22lr (Mixed types, 36-40gr.)
  • 2 cases of clays, 2 5-packs of targets (and recently discovered the white backing on extra unused x-mas wrapping paper works great for cheap sight-in paper)

• SGM "Gunner" Brake, Tapco puck & hammer to put me at enough compliance parts to run my 5rd Izmash mag and be 922r legal
  • 4x Promag 10rd Mags
  • Carolina Shooter Supply HiViz fiber Saiga-12 raised sights (keep breaking optics, decided to go with "old reliable")

• Ruger 10/22-FS
  • 4x Butler Creek Hot Lips Steel Lips 25rd 10/22 mags (Much Love to Copes Distributing, they hooked me up CHEAP)

I would have got more, but my yellow lab was diagnosed with an Anaplastic Carcinoma (cancer) at the beginning of December, and I've been paying out the ass to get her better.

On the list to buy ASAP:

• 1 more MD-20 drum
  • 8-10" x 5' PVC + caps to make my time capsule if the legislation shifts negatively with a "no grandfathered clause".
  • More Ammo
  • More Ammo
  • MORE AMMO!!!
Edited by slippingaway

Last weekend, Norinco Hunter type II 7.62x39...3 additional mags ( got 2 with it), and 300 rounds of ammo.

Next up ( if they ever get stock)...

AR-10 variant

LEF-T AR-15 for our daughter...

.223 PDS pistol...

Got the AK variant, S12 and pistols all covered. 8-)

Gen 3 Glock 19

2 Glock 17 round mags

Grip force beaver tail for Glock

Traded a stripped upper receiver for 500 rounds of wolf 7.62x39 hollow point

200 rounds of Tula .223 from Walmart.

3 Uzi mags that I modded at work last night on the mill for my 9mm AR!

1 Russian surplus NEW AK sling. Traded an m92 detent pin set for it.

:)