What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

45 ACP dies. and I don't have a 45. But that's because my friends do, and we are pooling reloading gear short term. He helped chip in on a progressive press I got. I help him get set up and learn on my kit before he buys. After I build up a stockpile, he will have all my gear for a few months. (Lee load master) I haven't had it long, but I am pleased. It works well and is hundreds less than the next comparable press. Dillon and hornady are nice, but by the time you have the case feeders and so forth you are looking at about $600 more, and a higher cost to add each caliber. So far I have only loaded for it a few hours, but I have done a few thousand rounds. I have the supplies to do 12 ga, 9mm, 38 Spl. .357 mag, , 45 ACP, .223 &30/06. I have been casting for the first 4, and will be doing some for the 5th when my friend buys the mold.

The other recent purchases are every small pistol primer I can get my hands on. Local gun store now generally has them in stock and at normal prices, but they only sell 500 at a time...

Also bought about 4 buckets of dental foils and linotype.

Next purchase is going to be some testing from a guy named Ambrust, data to be sent to MSRdiver.

Edited by GunFun

Just ordered a couple of Tapco AK SAW pistol grips. I bought a billet aluminum trigger guard a few years back, and apparently it only fits the Tapco SAW grips. The color of grip that I wanted was discontinued, but I found one in OD, and one in black on the 'Bay. Who knew all the pistol grips have different size openings for the trigger guard mounts? Once I get it all sorted out, I might have a "pay it forward" deal, for someone that could use it.

I didn't order it, but my wife owed me B-day and V-day present at the same time so she bought me a Maadi parts kit. See if I can build something in the near future

I hope that you have a sense of humor, but isn't V-Day for HER and Steak and a BJ day for YOU? I would have waited! lol.

I didn't order it, but my wife owed me B-day and V-day present at the same time so she bought me a Maadi parts kit. See if I can build something in the near future

I hope that you have a sense of humor, but isn't V-Day for HER and Steak and a BJ day for YOU? I would have waited! lol.

I got steak, buffalo wings, chili, and a parts kit. I think I won out greedy.gif

Man, King Cash rocks! very nice!

and all I got was 200 rounds of Golden Tiger 7.62x39

Thanks, and at least you got some GT. I'm always seconds too late with SGAmmo

But I just got 2 crates of 7.62x54R to feed my converted 1919A4 & PSL

After multiple attempts of getting one from stock and not backordering the MFT AK pistol grip, I ran out of patience and went back to good ol' tested and proven Hogue PG, buying it from Primary Arms.

Must say, I was impressed with Mission First Tactical Customer Service. Next time, I guess...

2 more SGM 10 rounders came in along with 2 retaining plates and a Krebs Safety

Not really related, but this is a pic of my collection that I took yesterday (No more for me until I get a bigger safe tho lol):

IMG_1771_zps1ec7ad5e.jpg

Now you just need a BIG ASS sheet of glass and a tiny hammer on a chain to complete the perfect living room floor covering.