What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

1000 9mm bullets. Let's see how those gougers like when I start rolling my own.

Uh, anyone have any spare small pistol primers?

Waitimg for things to settle, then I am following your lead!

Going to get some tomorrow.smile.png

I hope.

Best of luck. Those are the one thing I can't seem to get right now. I think I'm going to load up a few 9mm with small rifle primers and see if my 995TS will cycle them.

1000 9mm bullets. Let's see how those gougers like when I start rolling my own.

Uh, anyone have any spare small pistol primers?

Waitimg for things to settle, then I am following your lead!

A good way to get a little more ammo anymore. I'm set up for 223 and 40 S&W but am also stocking up for 308, 9mm, and 7.62x39. I even have 1000 Berdan primers for steel case stuff.

Box of Remington .30-06 165 gr PSP.

Federal bulk pack.

KickLite stock for S12 in dark earth.

Phoenix S12 tri rail handguard in dark earth.

Couple of options for S12 support.

Russian breadbag. Looks a little shallow for 10 rnd sticks, but 8 would be about right.

breadbag_zps7757c87a.jpg

Brit messenger bag. Might be great for MD20's with a little mod. Nice shoulder strap on it.

Britmessengerbag_zps5c6fe8bf.jpg

Edited by Capt Nemo
^^^ you're going to LOVE it!

I already do. Sighted it in yesterday and that thing is a tack driver. I want to get a flip away scope to put in front of it. My getting older eyes are only good to about 50 yards extremely accurately.

Primary Arms have nice (budget, but very clear) flip-out 3x magnifier. Is it what you keep in mind?

And to stay on topic: ordered set of QD sling mounts.

Yeah, I know, it's not much, but my plinking ammo is coming on the back of Russian bear or wolf (hope they can swim, or fly), and I have better chance of hitting the State Lottery, than walking into the ammo in stock at Gander Mountain, Dick's or Walmart.

Hmm, speaking of lottery...

I've got my eye on the Vortex VMX-3T which is coming out next month. FTS magnifier with an integrated mount. The vortex VMX magnifier has a good reputation and the mount looks good so with a street price of $229 it should be hard to beat.

Does anyone actually stop buying? This threadshould change to "what was the last thing you bought this week"

So...this week....not over yet but .....I got

120 rounds of surplus 5.45.

120 rounds of surplus x54

100 rounds of Winchester 9mm

Gen1 G19 slabside with Austrian proofs

For tomorow...Im debating on trading a G17 (I have 3) for a S&W 4566. I'll think about it

150 9mm at the local Herb's. Damn 3 box limit. They always have it. CCI brass blazer. 14.99 Not bad I guess. May hit them up today and make the wife get cold and plink a little with some of the events that have gone on here.

250 rounds of 9mm Israili 70' surplus. Egyptian akm thumbhole stock, s12 factory hg from gas giant. 18" FDE Tavor sar. 9mm conversion kit. 2 9mm Tavor mags.

Must have a range report!

250 rounds of 9mm Israili 70' surplus. Egyptian akm thumbhole stock, s12 factory hg from gas giant. 18" FDE Tavor sar. 9mm conversion kit. 2 9mm Tavor mags.

Must have a range report!

OH IT'S COMING!!!! Oyes, it is coming! As soon as I get my hands on it!

• 3 weeks later...

Dillon RL550B, .45ACP and .40S&W dies, Eliminator balance beam scale, extra toolhead and powder die, caliber conversion kits, Hornady reloading manual and digital powder scale, Lee universal decapping die and spare pins, loadbooks galore, powder, primers, and bullets.

Buh-bye, tax monies! :)

• Like 1

Condor Speedy sling from OPSGEAR (backordered in black).

Few boxes of Israeli 5.56 from local gunsmith.

Hunting for cheap plinking ammo, saving the good stuff for the ... (fill the blanks).

Want ammo back on the shelf and at fair prices?

Tell your Lawmakers to fight each and every gun control provision with zero tolerance.

• Like 1

2000 9mm bullets from Montana Gold (all they would let me buy) and a Burris TAC-30 1-4 scope from MidwayUSA which finishes up another AR build. Got optics on everything now. Need to get it sighted in, I don't like having guns in the safe that aren't ready to shoot!

Doug

^ Now $21 per box... sheesh.

No, that's .308.

.223 got sold out, so its pull-down menu with listed $11.99 got removed.

Still, sold out is sold out...

Sucks!

Keep scouting on here: http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/223-556

I've caught a ammo shopping bug, and after sharing the link on Veterans' Forum, got alerted by my buddy about .223 Fiocchi in .55gr at ...60c/rnd in 20 rnd boxes.

Couldn't pass that out.

I either got lucky or tide is turning and ammo started popping up at, at least, decent pricing.

Unlike some greedy bastards selling basic .223 FMJ over a buck a piece in qty of ...1,000! Dream the !@#$ on!

Edited by Sgt. Raven