What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

Just picked up 520 rounds of x39 from a FTF meet (I love this FL site that's like a gun version of Craigslist).

Since February, I went from having ZERO AMMO (with 15 guns) to now:

5.45: 6,300

x39: 2,920

x54R: 1,810

9mm: 2,758

.45 ACP: 850

.38/357: 465

.223: 60...lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Just picked up 520 rounds of x39 from a FTF meet (I love this FL site that's like a gun version of Craigslist).

Since February, I went from having ZERO AMMO (with 15 guns) to now:

5.45: 6,300

x39: 2,920

x54R: 1,810

9mm: 2,758

.45 ACP: 850

.38/357: 465

.223: 60...lol

KC, I need to have you for my neighbor.

And so for my Range Pal.

And so AZG with Tavor (looking forward to review!).

Going back to Miculek .223 compensator.

From high-tech space gun-looking gizmos to its look alikes, so far nothing worked for me as good as original.

post-28515-0-09150200-1367488788.jpg

• Like 2

6 Pmags (just because I could), Lee universal depriming die, .223 die set, 4lbs of Power Pistol, 1lb of Red Dot, 200 FMJ 185gr .45ACP bullets, 500 LSWC .45ACP bullets, 505 LFP 180gr .40S&W bullets, 2,000 primers (getting hard to find anything but magnums), 3 Dillon caliber conversion kits, .45 & .40/10mm Dillon dies, "Eliminator" scale, impact bullet puller, Starrett dial calipers, Frankford digital scale (for quick checks), case wall micrometer, RCBS case length trimmer, deburring tool, primer pocket cleaner, Lyman & Hornady manuals, and loadbooks out the ass.

I've been a busy boy. Now I'm a broke boy. :)

• Like 2

After months of searching, I recently found a ton of 9mm, .40, and .223 yesterday. I can not describe how thrilled I am to not have to shoot what little HP ammo I have left. Anyone looking for ammo in FL? Go to Shoot Straight. 2 box limit which I'm learning to appreciate because w/o it the hoarders would've likely bought it all before I got out of work. Now waiting for HPs to replenish what I have wasted on paper.

Just picked up 500 rounds of .223 Hornady V-Max ammo from the gun shop for $260, off to the range this weekend for sure!! The Lovely Lady shoots a .223 bolt action rifle for Antelope and Deer. She will be Very happy when I bring home 500 rounds of ammo!!!.....I'm a lucky Fella!

• Like 2

I found all the ammo I could ever want on Armslist and most of the online players have a plethora of ammo. Unfortunately, the online suppliers are making armslist look cheap. Fucking penis cabob's saying their 556 is "on sale" from $890 to $830 per K. They can kindly eat my dick and keep their ammo. I'm saving all my straws from fast food so that I can't protect myself with hot sauce laden spit wads.

• Like 2

It's pricetags like those that make my shopping harder. When I see gouging, I walk the hell out. I had to pass on a bunch of stuff at the last gunshow because of it. I'd find a decent deal on something and then I'd see a Pmag for $40. Nope, you don't get my business.

• Like 2
It's pricetags like those that make my shopping harder. When I see gouging, I walk the hell out. I had to pass on a bunch of stuff at the last gunshow because of it. I'd find a decent deal on something and then I'd see a Pmag for $40. Nope, you don't get my business.

Hear that, Cheaper-Than-Dirt; you'll be choking for a while on your last offerings of 5.56 USGI mags for ...$99.

post-28515-0-75582200-1367592987.jpg

(Taken on February 10, 2013).

Edited by Sgt. Raven

M_H_zps2365336a.jpg

Couple 13rd mags for the XD45, 13rd for the XD9SC, a 7, 8 and 10rd 1911 mag and a couple horizontal mag holders.

Preliminary review of horizontal mag holders here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87602-horizontal-mag-holder/

Also after many months of waiting I received an email from Primary Arms today. Their Micro Dot with fixed base (MD-07) is back in stock. Just completed an order for another one. One for the 5 .45 and one for the mini Draco.

Edited by NM0

Last night, I picked up 500 rounds of 9mm from a local guy ($12.50 a box)..Almost picked up a Springfield XDm 3.8 Compact in 9mm but got beaten to it.

..Should be picking up 350 more rounds from the same guy tomorrow.big_smile.gif

...Now I'm in search of a CCW!!

I just picked up the custom old growth English walnut stock for my 10ga Spanish double. Lots of figure. Absolutely gorgeous. I need to work on final fitting and finishing, then it'll be done.

• Like 1
Last night, I picked up 500 rounds of 9mm from a local guy ($12.50 a box)..Almost picked up a Springfield XDm 3.8 Compact in 9mm but got beaten to it.

You found the one decent person in the US right now, haha... Good for you!

• Like 1

I take donations :)

• Like 1
I just picked up the custom old growth English walnut stock for my 10ga Spanish double. Lots of figure. Absolutely gorgeous. I need to work on final fitting and finishing, then it'll be done.

Now, you cannot tease me like that. Post up a picture, at least do it when its fit!

Now, you cannot tease me like that. Post up a picture, at least do it when its fit!

He wants to see your wood